Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RacingRed

Lamborghini

19 posts in this topic

Yes, yes, I know full well that the Ferrari forum is practically dead and that there's hardly anything to say about such exotica beyond "Oooh! I fancy that...when my lottery numbers come up." but still. Here is a cool picture of a cool Lamborghini, the Murcielago LP640. Feel free to drool over it, that is all.

1004060-LP640.jpg

post-14808-137914383058_thumb.jpg

The 'stealth bomber' show car eh? Very smart, but I wonder what it looks like without the mood lighting? Can't imagine battleship grey is particularly inspiring out in the open. Maybe if you went posing down the local highstreet afer dark and had the streetlights reflecting off it...

Not that anyone buys a Lambo just for posing. sekret.gif

I've a mate who has a yellow gallardo.. with the 5litre v10, and you should hear the noise it makes.. it is probably the best sounding car under accleration i have ever heard. heart.gif

Was following a black Lambo Gallardo Spyder with the active exhaust through the city centre a couple of nights ago. Sounded awesome surrounded by buildings and the sound bouncing off the walls and especially when they guy put the boot down notworthy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Was following a black Lambo Gallardo Spyder with the active exhaust through the city centre a couple of nights ago. Sounded awesome surrounded by buildings and the sound bouncing off the walls and especially when they guy put the boot down notworthy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

was this in high wycombe?

Nope. Glasgow. The guy is Scott Harrison's manager. Had the tyres slasheed on it last week along with his Bentley CGT. NONO3.GIF

Hi guys!!

My first post so be gentle with me!!! :o

I was looking for an introductions forums, but couldn't find one, am i going blind? If there is one can someone point in the right direction please?

I was also looking for a Lamborghini section to post some pics of my cars but this forum and this particular thread was the closest I could find...

is there any site rules about posting pics??

Cheers

Liam +++

do it! the only rule is post your pics!

do it! the only rule is post your pics!

Cheers dude!!!

Your post count is nearly a high as mine on another site!!! +++

L1005880a.jpg

L1005945c.jpg

gall.jpg

:)

thats a good looking beasty you have. Had it long? Im off on a Monza?ring trip next week and one of the guys has an Orange Gallardo SL. He has got a spare set of wheels with slicks. I for one can not wait for a pax ride!" ;)

Nice to see you on here mate, what other forums are you on?

I had a few laps around Thruxton at the wheel of this the other day, holy mother of god does it go :eek:

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00039.jpg