Do I need a Blackberry?

Pincher

Well obviously I don't need one and I am trying to convince myself that I don't want one but as I haven't bought a gadget for ages, this is currently top of the list ROLLEY~14.GIF

Anyway, my question is - how many email addresses can you set up on one i.e. could I have all my pipex addresses, as well as gmail and my domain email all pointing to it?

Probably looking at an 8100 Pearl if it makes any difference as I would also want to use it as a regular phone.

not to sure on the number of things it hold but my girlfriend swears by hers for email on the move, also the batterie life seems to be brilliant ! do remember though you can setup email on most phones now , i use it on my n80 and love it , id prob say best phone woul dbe the new treo

[ QUOTE ]

do remember though you can setup email on most phones now , i use it on my n80 and love it , id prob say best phone woul dbe the new treo

[/ QUOTE ]

My K800i does email but it's a pain having to dial in everytime, rather than get them 'pushed' as soon as they are sent.

Treo is not a bad shout either 169144-ok.gif

I've considered one of these.

But once i have an email, i have to read it. Don't always respond immediately, but have to read it - work-related ones anyway.

A blackberry would probably ruin my life!! I'll stick to ribena (blackcurrants!)

Incidently, has anyone seen the current ribena ad? It used to say "99% of britains blackcurrants make it", although now says "most of britains blackcurrants make it"

Just an observation.

Use a Blackberry all the time.. to work and from work.. auto switch off at 9pm.. don't use it a weekends and you're fine... but when I first got one it took over my life a bit I was alwasy using it and carrying it everywhere...sending random work related emails at 11pm at night... I mean what the feck!.. now I just control my use and its the biz.. I can honestly say its one of the best business tools out there.. just make sure you keep it to business hours.

I have a 8700g hooked up to thye companies Exchange server (BES).. but you can also set up on blackberry's own BIS service. (internet based server)

[ QUOTE ]

Well obviously I don't need one and I am trying to convince myself that I don't want one but as I haven't bought a gadget for ages, this is currently top of the list ROLLEY~14.GIF

Anyway, my question is - how many email addresses can you set up on one i.e. could I have all my pipex addresses, as well as gmail and my domain email all pointing to it?

Probably looking at an 8100 Pearl if it makes any difference as I would also want to use it as a regular phone.

[/ QUOTE ]

NO!

Tian grin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Oh well - was having a look on Ebay this afternoon and my finger accidentally slipped grin.gif

Paid well under what others are going for so even if I decide that I don't like it, I'll just flog it again 169144-ok.gif

I'm due an upgrade in a couple of months, so I'll get whatever is most valuable at the time and recoup my costs that way 169144-ok.gif