Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nightmare

Flee bay

11 posts in this topic

Hi guys yous are the best people to ask i think how much what are the costs to sell a car on flee bay to list a car will only take a deposit for car with paypal and the balance with cash or other payment methods cheers ECLIPSe.gif

....I'd answer you if I could understand a word of what you are writing. Have you ever tried using punctuation? I get out of breath just reading it! grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Hi guys yous are the best people to ask i think how much what are the costs to sell a car on flee bay to list a car will only take a deposit for car with paypal and the balance with cash or other payment methods cheers ECLIPSe.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi guys, I'm looking in to selling my car and wondered if you had any experience of the fees eBay charges for a listing?

Regarding payment, I'm thinking of taking a deposit from the winning bidder through PayPal, with the rest paid in cash on collection. That way I can avoid some of the huge fees PayPal charges on a sale. What do you think?

Any advice welcome.

Or at least that's what I think he's trying to say!

Tian 169144-ok.gif

I sold my old S3 on ebay,cost me 6.50 for advertising it.Several people contacted me about it,then I pulled the ad off and did the deal normally,face to face.I only use it as cheap advertising as the fees for a car in the thousands is a bit much.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I read it as Hi guys you are the best people to ask i think, how much to sell a car on flee bay? cheers.

The rest really was just nonsense, and TBH about as much detail as I was willing to provide answers to!

[ QUOTE ]

Or at least that's what I think he's trying to say!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the translation. I couldn't make a lot of sense out of the original post!