Subaru do someing for Burnsie...

scooby_simon

Assuming this is true ( autoexpressnews )

[ QUOTE ]

Burns tribute ready to roar

He was the first Englishman to win the World Rally Championship - but Richard Burns' career was tragically cut short by cancer, which claimed his life late last year

Now Subaru, with which he won the 2001 world title, has revealed this special Impreza WRX STi in his honour. The RB320 certainly lives up to its name, with a Prodrive Performance Pack boosting power to 316bhp and torque to 450Nm, plus a quickshift set-up on the six-speed manual gearbox.

Capable of 0-60mph in 4.8 seconds and 0-100mph in 12.2 seconds, it's an awesome car. Prodrive-developed dampers, a tweaked rear anti-roll bar and lowered suspension ensure the model's handling is just as impressive. Obsidian Black paint, unique alloys, a chrome mesh grille, front splitter plus RB320 badging add to the image.

On sale in March - with customers who place early orders getting an invitation to a special Prodrive launch event - the RB320 will cost £29,995. Proceeds will go to the Richard Burns Foundation, which helps people suffering from serious injury and illness.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well done Subaru 169144-ok.gif

And being Auto Express they've edited out a crucial bit at the end there...

RB320 number 1 will be raffled off at the Autosport International Awards, the proceeds of which will go to the Richard Burns Foundation.

Also, all buyers will get complimentary membership of the Foundation.

I'm likely to be putting my deposit down on Tuesday. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

And being Auto Express they've edited out a crucial bit at the end there...

RB320 number 1 will be raffled off at the Autosport International Awards, the proceeds of which will go to the Richard Burns Foundation.

Also, all buyers will get complimentary membership of the Foundation.

I'm likely to be putting my deposit down on Tuesday. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Top job 169144-ok.gif

I'm not sure I dare even ask wifee if I can have one....