R32 or GTI edition 30. please help

bmx

Is your car modified from standard in anyway?  

1. 1. Is your car modified from standard in anyway?

• ECU / Remap / Chip
    • Engine (Turbo cams, Airbox, Intercooler, Nos, Bigger Valves, etc.)
    • Exhaust / Cats / Downpipes
    • Suspension (Springs, Shockers, ARB's)
    • Wheels
    • Standard

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

ps did you get fed up with that other forum crashing all the time coffee.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I must say I'm glad it's not just me.... they need a serious server/software/bandwidth upgrade. 169144-ok.gif

Anyway this place rocks and has a huge MKV GTI family.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeh its a good forum here, you still get the odd cavity filler though if you know what i mean 123576-assfeck.gif

confused.gif

Im not sure if it was this thread were i read earlier today but had to leave before replying but somewere on here somewere asked when MY08 was out.

I know last year the dealers got a letter on the 29th April from VWuk saying what the spec changes would be for the following MY and any order placed after the date of the letter that would be the new spec,

confused.gif

I think that they need a new server or something!! It has been very laggy of late!

New Dilema - Sold the golf today. New owner was to drop a cheque off tomorrow. Fine five days to clear. They collect the car a week on SAT. Now had a phone call. They have cash & can they have it this SAT!!!.

AHHHHHH. The Mrs needs her Merc to get around! So no transport to get to work suicide.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I think that they need a new server or something!! It has been very laggy of late!

New Dilema - Sold the golf today. New owner was to drop a cheque off tomorrow. Fine five days to clear. They collect the car a week on SAT. Now had a phone call. They have cash & can they have it this SAT!!!.

AHHHHHH. The Mrs needs her Merc to get around! So no transport to get to work suicide.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

get a hire car and use your own insurance, i have seen fiestas for 7 quid per day !!!