R8 - what are people with orders doing about it?

Merlot

[ QUOTE ]

I've gone for black with carbon trim and black leather. B&O SAT Nav, ebony black inlays and a few other bits n bobs

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a similar spec to what I intend to choose, if I go ahead.

I'm certainly not intending to purchase the car to speculate and make a profit, simply to ensure that I don't get burned too badly, particularly if I'm also going to be taking a hit on trading my 911 in as well.

Also still debating whether it's worth getting one of the first cars, which is 'only' the V8, or waiting for the V10.

Difficult to know what's best.....

Sidicks

PS - I assume they will be asking for a 10% deposit to confirm your place in the queue ?

A Dino wont be out for a while, and there is a good chance they wont bring it out at all. When and if it does however I would guess it would be closer to £100k. When a 430 is currently £130k and with a few options at least £150k and a 599 is £180 or with options a staggering £230k this Dino is easily going to be more expensive than the Audi. Probably no more powerful either...

[ QUOTE ]

A Dino wont be out for a while, and there is a good chance they wont bring it out at all. When and if it does however I would guess it would be closer to £100k. When a 430 is currently £130k and with a few options at least £150k and a 599 is £180 or with options a staggering £230k this Dino is easily going to be more expensive than the Audi. Probably no more powerful either...

[/ QUOTE ]

Viva the Audi then, I bend overe to be 123576-assfeck.gifbuttcheeks.gif