Le Mans: Reminiscing with the Buttmonkey Movies

Mollox

[ QUOTE ]

Rachel I would consider the 'ring 24 hours but there is so much more that La Sarthe can offer over Nürburg.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't tell me the French give you better beer than the Germans. smile.gif

Bazza - the reason I asked about the 24 hour at the 'ring is that is the same weekend as LM. I thought Spa happened some other time. UHOH7.GIF

I have a mate down here who was flown to this year's 'ring experience by Toyota - and he wouldn't stop raving about it. However he is a hard core motorsport guy and builds engines and drivetrains for rally cars and the Targa Tasmania for Toyota sponsored drivers. ECLIPSe.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Bazza - the reason I asked about the 24 hour at the 'ring is that is the same weekend as LM. I thought Spa happened some other time. UHOH7.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif ahhh, didn't quite get the question - all the 24 hour races are great to attend, Spa had plenty going on during the night 169144-ok.gif

grin.gif Le Mans is a very British dominated event 169144-ok.gif

Very nice videos, but I can't help thinking that you and your young homosexual friends would enjoy yourselves a whole lot more if you drove more slowly, cut out all that alcohol, and made sure you were in bed at a reasonable hour. NONO3.GIF

[/Mary whitehouse mode]

[ QUOTE ]

So - do any of you guys think of giving Le Mans a miss and going to the 24 hour race at the 'ring instead?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, looking forward to it, but would never drop Le Mans for it, but the first time I go to the 'Ring 24 Hour I'm expecting to be driving in it so I gues sit won't be classed as a jolly, like Le Mans...