320d MSport

sms720

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

That Coast2Coast site does look very good, do they supply the car through a UK Dealer then, its just they have negotiated the discount already on your behalf?

[/ QUOTE ]

They are the same as any internet brokerage really. They have no physical cars but take your order for factory build. They take about a 1% margin on the car/order and you have to wait for it to be built and delivered. You also need to be wary of cars that are imports, not via BMW UK dealerships and not registered on their IVS system.

As ever, buyer beware 169144-ok.gif

Gizze

I see you are banding about the coast2coast website, best price around, good to spread the news to others try and save them a bit of cash. 169144-ok.gif

It will be good to heard the feedback you get from them on the quote you asked for, heavy spec though that will take a pounding with the dreaded Depr... don't you think crazy.gif, wonder what that would be worth in 2 years. confused.gif

As you told Sms if you go for a 320 i would'nt spec it to much money down the drain.

Do you think nav is more important than leather I thought it would be other way round (335).

I was asking more because I wanted to see what the actual figure was, after commision etc.

I have heard a few good reports on coast2coast from various people.

I am not sure on the nav vs leather?? I know I wouldn't buy a car without nav, and would never buy one with cloth either, but the alcantara on the m-sport is nice and I know alot of people have stuck with it, but you are right, I would probably end up adding it.

So is there still commision to add to that price, i think i read on the golf forum that somebody bought a golf gti through them (start of year) and had to pay £150 + vat. sekret.gif

I know what your saying about nav but I've never used it and dont have a need for it, so that puts me off it, and i dont like leather, but on a car of that type it's probably expected. frown.gif

I need to go to dealer for a nose around, drove past a few times lately but have'nt poped in for look, a get the fever when in the dealers. ECLIPSe.gif

Well I have been cacking myself for the last two weeks, coming down the A11 I spotted a camera van and I was doing, well, lets just say I was going a little faster than I thought!! frown.gif

The CSL makes you drive fast, well, it makes you want to drive fast, all the time. I seriously stated looking at Merc Estates, thought it would look better when pleeding in court if could say 'totally understand I was an idiot, I have changed the sports coupe for a diesel estate m'lord'

Hoping that he may see I was taking it seriously, but before you know it you start to look at teh AMG range and think 'Actually, they're pretty good for a dog carrier' smile.gif

I quite fancy a 325d next time around. Don't want too much power as I get frustrated not being able to use it all. Its bad enough with my current motor.

I've driven and had prolonged usage of plenty of quick cars but I prefer having something that I can really DRIVE than have something thats easy and frustrating in our clogged roads. crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Well I've plumped for a 3 month old 320D M Sport Saloon with the following spec:

Black Sapphire Metallic

Black Dakota Leather

Bluetooth Prep

Heated Seats

18" Star Alloys

This was the best balance between cost and spec, hopefully I am picking it up on Friday!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds perfect to me 169144-ok.gif

Can confirm that I will picking the car up at 9am on Friday morning, and will finally get to meet Gareth who has organised it all for me. He has done a great job in putting up with my indecision and flu-ridden ramblings this week!

beerchug.gif

giZZe what would a DMS remap do to the car? sekret.gif