Best car you've ever driven

Mouse

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Gosh, doesn't sound terribly earth friendly eco green, does it? If you want to go fast, may I recommend the Raleigh AIRLITE 200? A lovely road/race bike.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, mate, we're going to have to ban your bike, too, as CO2 is expended in the manufacture of its steel, rubber, and, god forbid, the emissions off of its painting process?! Faaaack me!

You're going to have to hoof it barefoot, Squiggy...

I own 6 vehicles including two race cars, two historic cars, and a hi-po, carb'd, carbon-huffing, ancient 4x4.

Do I get a carbon pass since I grew up farming a square mile of alfafa and hay, (all while I hoof'd and pedal'd it around), planted 100s of trees as a Cub/Boy Scout, and still grow a significant garden yearly?

Yes, I do consider my responsibility regularly, balancing it w/ my lust for things wheeled and motorized, follow-thru partially evidenced by my cordless, electric lawn mower; biggest eco-friendly thrill w/ going down Mont St. Anne's, QB @ an indicated 64mph after climbing up it on my Serotta.

Your continuous effort? Planting a tree is a one hour, flash-in-the-pan effort.

Did you consider you're posting to a board where the main theme is Tyre Smoke and a sub-theme is Sniff Petrol?

Depending on your persuasion, holding your breath is the last thing you might want to do around here...

Back on topic (which a bike is not): Best car I drove was a well-sorted '92 SAAB C900T.

KHotay out...

• 2 weeks later...