Ari

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

Nah, you guys are missing the worst ones....those fish symbols.....AFAIK to qualify for one you need to drive like a blind pensioner!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, "Oh look, a fish symbol on that Nissan Primera, those people must be good holy folk, I don't mind now that they're doing 50mph down the middle lane of an empty motorway as they're clearly so much better that nasty sinning little me"

****WITS the lot of 'em! sportifs2.gif

I only found out the other day that the baby on board stickers are for emergnecy crews... baby's tend to submarine under the front seats or fly out of windows when cars crash and they can go undetected when emergency crews treat casualties...

Think it is supposed to be illegal to drive with the sign up if you don't have a baby in the car at that time... otherwise if you have an accident the crews could end up searching for a kid that doesn't exist...

Really hate bumper stickers.. don't see the point.. oh and those stickers from the dealer that you see stuck next to the model number, tend to see them a lot on Honda's and Fords... A bit of free advertising for the dealer...

And then there's anyone in a 4X4!

"I'm so superior to you looking down from my Toyota Landcruiser, I could take off across that field if I wanted, I've got low range and locking diffs, never mind that I'm driving it at 80mph six feet behind you and if you have to brake hard I'll smash straight through you with my top heavy overweight ladder chassis bull barred truck on mud and snow tyres, still, I won't feel a thing as I crush you to oblivion, they're really safe you know these four by fours, wouldn't carry my kids/show dogs in anything else"

TOSSERS!!! rocketwhore.gifrocketwhore.gifrocketwhore.gifrocketwhore.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I only found out the other day that the baby on board stickers are for emergnecy crews... baby's tend to submarine under the front seats or fly out of windows when cars crash and they can go undetected when emergency crews treat casualties...

[/ QUOTE ]

BOLLOX!

You don't think the fcuking baby seat might give the game away that theres a ickle biddy infant about the place somewhere? These signs are put in by tossers anxious the world nows they've bred despite their looks! smashfreakB.gifsmashfreakB.gif

And what about "I brake for horses"?

So you don't go hammering past them 6 inches away at 60mph, well aren't you the super considerate Mr. Motorist? D'you know, I manage to slow down for them too, but I don't feel the need to announce it to the world in some crappy window sticker that'll hopefully impress somebody into believing that I'm part of the green welly brigade. smashfreakB.gifsmashfreakB.gifsmashfreakB.gif

Are you just back from the pub then Nick ?

mind you, how many 4x4's does one see with the aforementioned baby sticker in ?... mainly on MPv's.

One of the best I see was, snoopy holding a golf club in it's/his paw and the caption reading '' if you think my putting is bad, you should see me drive'' circa 1978, funny as fcuk I thought ! beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

mind you, how many 4x4's does one see with the aforementioned baby sticker in ?... mainly on MPv's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, how about a Porsche Cayenne Turbo towing a caravan with a baby on board sticker, show dog looking out the back window and stupid fish symbol stuck on the back! Preferrably driven by a dumb blonde on the school run double parked on double yellow lines half way across a school crossing?

In the words of Tom Cruise in Top Gun, "I'm too close for missiles, I'm switching to guns!"

rocketwhore.gifrocketwhore.gifrocketwhore.gifrocketwhore.gif

Yeah, how about a Porsche Cayenne Turbo towing a caravan with a baby on board sticker, show dog looking out the back window and stupid fish symbol stuck on the back! Preferrably driven by a dumb blonde on the school run double parked on double yellow lines half way across a school crossing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a good time to mention the VW Toureg again...?? UHOH7.GIF

Err.. OK, pizza delivary boys on stupid mopeds!

Like the way you got your knee down on that last bend, the way you slingshotted onto the next straight must have got you up past 25mph for a moment there you sad acne ridden little prat! sportifs2.gif