Turbos for A8? Help?

obevz

Hello from Australia...I have a 2000 A8, I had it chipped-up, installed custom ss extractors with cats, and added 20" S8 rims...recently had it dyno-modified to provide 12.5:1 air-fuel mix and some other stuff and get 151.9kw at the wheels. Not enough I say...does anybody know where I can get a turbo upgrade kit for my car? Has anybody done this already

sekret.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Hello from Australia...I have a 2000 A8, I had it chipped-up, installed custom ss extractors with cats, and added 20" S8 rims...recently had it dyno-modified to provide 12.5:1 air-fuel mix and some other stuff and get 151.9kw at the wheels. Not enough I say...does anybody know where I can get a turbo upgrade kit for my car? Has anybody done this already

sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i've recently been speaking to a guy on an RC forum who has seen a twin turbo 8 sekret.gif

a quote from a PM i recieved yesterday

[ QUOTE ]

I saw the twin A8 in Germany when I was there on business when I was with ASNA (Audi Sport North America). It was behind the buildings we were working on the R8's in. It was rather exceptional. The engineer who showed it to us got rather severly repermanded for it. Some of the best looking plumbing I had ever seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll see if i can get him to register sekret.gif169144-ok.gif

Here is a copy of the test results. Please note that the 151kw "at the wheels" was in 3rd gear, at around 175kph (around 110 mph. the red line is the before dyno-change and the blue line is the post change. You will note there are 5 "missing" files. These were the incremental corrections modifications made.