Complaints to VW Uk

MajorH

Anybody had the need to complain about dealer service to VW, and if so did you get any joy, just got my car back from a seat repair with the back rest adjustment wheel broken off and just left in the foot well. Dealer couldnt give a rats arse their attitude stinks. Scary thing is theyre replacing the steering rack next week. SAUER0421.GIFopenfire.gif

See Jimmy_P..he gave me some advice about a stealer problem I had..worked for me a treat...an Email to the head of VWUK on the monday morning at 9am..a phone call at 9:45am same day from an advisor...everything sorted by the end of that week...send Jimmy_P a PM....I'm sure he'll help...

[ QUOTE ]

See Jimmy_P..he gave me some advice about a stealer problem I had..worked for me a treat...an Email to the head of VWUK on the monday morning at 9am..a phone call at 9:45am same day from an advisor...everything sorted by the end of that week...send Jimmy_P a PM....I'm sure he'll help...

[/ QUOTE ]

I should start charging for my services grin.gif seriously tho if any body wants some advise or an email address just drop me a PM, cant promise it will deffo work but its helped a few members out, and did me a treat too 169144-ok.gif

I am in the process of a complaint with VW UK, I had a warrenty job on my paintwork done which hasn't come up to my standards(its been done twice) I've got a meeting on the 15th with the VW dealer and the paint supplier so we'll see what happens then.

Overall VW UK haven't been to bad but if the outcome of the meeting on the 15th goes against me then they will not force the dealer to do anything.

[ QUOTE ]

Anybody had the need to complain about dealer service to VW, and if so did you get any joy, just got my car back from a seat repair with the back rest adjustment wheel broken off and just left in the foot well. Dealer couldnt give a rats arse their attitude stinks. Scary thing is theyre replacing the steering rack next week. SAUER0421.GIFopenfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Dropped my 32 off for a side bulb to be replaced. Stealer staff thought it a good idea to joy ride in it for six miles. Caught them out as id taken the mileage reading first !. Got a years warranty as recompense. Stick to your guns mate and give them hell FIREdevil.gif169144-ok.gif

• 3 years later...
  • 10 months later...
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I should start charging for my services grin.gif seriously tho if any body wants some advise or an email address just drop me a PM, cant promise it will deffo work but its helped a few members out, and did me a treat too 169144-ok.gif

Need some help. The gearbox on my VW Golf MK5 failed resulting in reconditioning the valve body and auto gearbox. I have discovered that this is a common problem with 6spd autos. Would like to contact VW and have them cover some of the cost if not all. Do you have a good contact at VW who I can approach? Would appreciate any help. Thx!

Talk to the dealer who did the work first - if you call VW customer services, that will be the first thing they'll suggest you do. The dealer will then go through a process with VWCS and figure out whether they're prepared to compensate you.

If the car's a Mk5 it's probably out of warranty? In which case, good luck +++

• 1 year later...

i need help with complaints procedure. i am from brum. purchased a car from morecambe. which is some distance away. i didnt take it for a test drive. but when i took it off the forecourt the light came on. as it was 6:30pm. no engineers around. the sales guys said it was safe to take away. so i brought it back to birmingham.

to cut a long story short. we agreed that they would send the part. i would get it fit from a 3rd party. as the dealers didnt want to pay the dealer prices.. lol

anyway, i have been waiting for this part now for over a 1.5.. bought the car two weeks ago. also want them to compensate me for the diagnostics as they wouldnt accept it other than the dealers.

soo i dont know if they are buying time. soo that they wont entertain it.. HELP

• 1 year later...