Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CarMad

Audi R8 Driven... and its good !

36 posts in this topic

Will they let you sell the build slots? They didn't in the early RS4 days. You had to take delivery in your name.

[ QUOTE ]

You are spot on, its the price. Its fast enough for me but for nigh on £90k its bordering on the price of faster cars.

I've actually now cancelled my order as I can't justify paying £35k more than an RS4 for the same engine and performance which is very similar. Roll on the RS5.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or you could go to QST with an RS4 and have a supercharger bolted to it for a good 500bhp and 0-62 in 3.9 secs for that extra £14K? FIREdevil.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I know someone looking to sell his slot. He's not had much interest. Perhaps now good reviews are coming through it will help him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just gave mine back but then again I only use dealers' with which I keep a relationship going.

£85k as tested. I'd like to see someone pay £10k over. I doubt it. AM V8's are now £15k under optioned up list in a few places.

[ QUOTE ]

Or you could go to QST with an RS4 and have a supercharger bolted to it for a good 500bhp and 0-62 in 3.9 secs for that extra £14K? FIREdevil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Or you could do what I'm doing and go to Germany and get it for 12k plus suspension

Good point Will, I'd forgotten you were having your car 'breathed' on. sekret.gif169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Will they let you sell the build slots? They didn't in the early RS4 days. You had to take delivery in your name.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Just like no one did for the RS4. UHOH7.GIFwink.gif

Full article in EVO this month (Alfa on the front) and they like it... deffo up there with a 911 but better looking. 169144-ok.gif

Read the EVO article this morning. The R8 sounds like it is amazing but for me the price was wrong.

PS Anyone noticed that one year old M6's are c£55k.

[ QUOTE ]

You are spot on, its the price. Its fast enough for me but for nigh on £90k its bordering on the price of faster cars.

I've actually now cancelled my order as I can't justify paying £35k more than an RS4 for the same engine and performance which is very similar. Roll on the RS5.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you getting instead then??