Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ari

Skoda Roomster

26 posts in this topic

It looks quite square and box-like. It should have been called the Boxster. Ah, there's a flaw in that..........

I am not to impressed with your photo shops skills Ari, what was you trying to create a Fisher Price car yelrotflmao.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I am not to impressed with your photo shops skills Ari, what was you trying to create a Fisher Price car yelrotflmao.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

For real! and it is even worse in the metal. frown.gif

Mum and dad have a house out in Spain and they told me the Spanish have gone mental for these. There are loads knocking about, apparently.

Even dad wants one.

Admit this was a bad case of pretty decent looking concept, and terrible end product!

[ QUOTE ]

WTF!? blush.gif

08.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

crazy.gif most incoherent design since the ssangyong rodius? Flush.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Admit this was a bad case of pretty decent looking concept, and terrible end product!

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that always the way? Designers and engineers come up with something good, then management and the accountants go and ruin it.

Apparently, the interior of this is actually really good and very functional - just a shame how it looks on the outside.

my dad looked at one of these and quite liked it, he ended up buying another focus though...

That is quite funky!

Compared to the 'standard' Renault and Pug pope-mobile boxes

Beats the pants out of the Fiat Multipla. I'm gonna look into getting one of these when they start hitting the second hand market. (just to annoy the wife and neighbours, mind you)

I imagine this will be function being more important than form as in the case of the multipla. As long as it is as practical as it is disgusting should be a good 'un.

Love the ad for this though.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that always the way? Designers and engineers come up with something good, then management and the accountants go and ruin it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Volvo C30 anyone? The concept looked jaw dropping. The production car looks rubbish by comparison.

Ian

An arsehole is functional, doesn't exactly look good does it though

When we first starting getting the Roomsters in I didn't like them at all, but after spending a few weeks driving diferent variants.

I can actually say I like it. It does look ridiculous, but when your inside, the large and cleverly positioned windows are very useful and the large sunroof on the topspec model is great.

They are certainly getting popular since Jan 1st I have sold 4. Compared to 6 Octavia's and 3 Fabia's, so I reckon they will do very very well.

It may look aweful - but you know it's going to be a great all round tool for people who are looking to run their families around. Give me one of these over a big ugly 4x4 any day of the week

[ QUOTE ]

It may look aweful - but you know it's going to be a great all round tool for people who are looking to run their families around. Give me one of these over a big ugly 4x4 any day of the week

[/ QUOTE ]

And there was me thinking you had good taste! grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And there was me thinking you had good taste! grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, i didn't mean give ME one, as in I'd have one! I meant i'd rather see these than a 4x4 on the road blush.gif