Post a pic of your car

Daz

I'm not getting the uploading together at all. Could someone let me know what to do.

I'd love to post them all and bring a bit of light to the thread so if someone would give me a hand would be much appreciated.

The easiest way to post photos is to use a hosting site like Photobucket.

Once you have your photos uploaded you can post them here by copying the url of the picture from the host site into the dialogue box that appears when you hit the icon at the top of this page the one with the mountain and sun on.

The down side of this is that the link may be broken if the hosting site goes down.

The alternative is to use the paper-clip icon at the top of the page and upload the photo to the Tyresmoke site and let them host it.

Mike

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, first post here so I thought I'd share both my cars. First off is my daily driver, a 1996 Mitsubishi Mirage Colt. I only took it as part ex for my old MX5 but it's proved a pretty decent little car

25122008484.jpg

25122008481.jpg

25122008490.jpg

Second is my weekend car, a 1976 Datsun 120Y

25122008466.jpg

25122008476.jpg

Now I know what you're thinking - they're hardly performance cars. In fact the Datsun is as far removed from a sports car as you can get. Well the reason is that I'm only a student, I use the Colt for deliveries and I am off to New Zealand later this year. So whilst I could buy something much quicker, saving is more important. Besides, I have learned there is far more to a car than bhp or 0-60 time. Enjoy!

25122008498.jpg

• bison unpinned this topic