Post a pic of your car

Daz

i simply love the r32 the only golf to have imo

Um Riz I spotted a scuff on the Offside rear tyre ? you must have ran over a double white line or something LOL !!

Embarised to show a pickie of mine its been abandond and probly has 5mm of dust on it now !

HORRAY !!!!!! ..... I have the only R32 in Flat Grey/Beige bodywork, with full Flat beige leather interior

Edited by dazmondo

I reckon I could have lived without seeing pics of the mondeo!

Certainly the engine shots :roflmao:

If we're doing boring cars, then this is one of my current steeds -

p1020195n.jpg

And a close up of that little sticker -

p1020194a.jpg

My other cars have all had ring stickers (that they have earned), I don't expect to be taking the Galaxy around the ring. :rolleyes:

And here is a few of the other steeds I've had in the last few years (still got the Legacy)-

nissan3oy5.jpg

subaru005wk3.jpg

066av.jpg

209e.jpg

alfa004.jpg

audi163.jpg

I reckon I could have lived without seeing pics of the mondeo!

Certainly the engine shots :roflmao:

the pics of the mondeo were taken the day before the timing belt snapped, I got the car in 1999 with 8k on the clock and left me with 220k, I got my moneys worth anyway lol, got the audi in April this year and has never missed a beat!

Aye, tis Marco in the passenger seat, I think the fact we were lapping the ring in a monsoon, at almost the same lap times as in the dry was playing on his mind a little!

Oh, and I'm currently taking a BTEC and an NVQ course, does that mean I have to bundle myself into the boot, drive myself up to beachy head, bludgeon myself to death and then throw myself of the edge?

Oh, and I'm currently taking a BTEC and an NVQ course, does that mean I have to bundle myself into the boot, drive myself up to beachy head, bludgeon myself to death and then throw myself of the edge?

Not sure if you'd be able to throw yourself off the edge, having bludgeoned yourself to death :P You could just try breaking your legs by throwing yourself off the Birling Gap. Have a few pints first though at the Gap :grin:

Riz you big girl's blouse :roflmao: What's this pile of sh*tfest:

Copyright 2009 Rizvan Hussain. All rights reserved. All images included herein this Internet Web Site publication are the copyright and property of Rizvan Hussain.

The use of any images or other materials included herein, in whole or in part, for any purpose other than for the private purpose of the use, including, but not limited to, copying, reproduction, publication (including on Internet Web Site), storage in a retrieval

system (other than internet browser), manipulation (digital or otherwise), or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, is expressly prohibited without the written permission of Rizvan Hussain.

Just watermark them rather than writing irrelevant crap on the bottom :grin:

I really like these Transporters, especially the 174PS Sportline. A few of the DH riders have them pimped up in various guises.

I have the 174 T32 LWB combi, all the trimmings, black metalic, rear spoiler, side rails, 20" rims, coz its a T32 the springs are much stiffer to take heavier payloads & better handling !, or put another way when I have a pack of plasterboard on board ( 72 sheets ) 1.35 tonnes it looks like a real drug dealers wagon, especialy seeing the windows are Limo tinted.

Don`t worry TSN`ers your daughters are safe if you send em to Cornwall for the mo, I have a secure Mrs.

• 4 weeks later...
  • bison unpinned this topic