Daz

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

pitty about the wing mirrors

[/ QUOTE ]

Pitty they're attached to the doors tongue.gifROLLEY~14.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

with all due respect, why change from the norm, I get dissapointed when I see a nice cab coming towards me, notice the silver mirrors and don't hear the V8.

Then again my opinion, and my 1p's worth, otherwise very nice car, and extremely shiny.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a bit confused, how does a V8 affect the visual appearance? confused.gif

Surely if the ali mirrors look better on a V8 they look better full stop.

Personally I prefer to keep mine colour coded, but if I did prefer the ali look (and it does look good with the screen surround) then I'd go for it whatever the engine. crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

with all due respect, why change from the norm, .

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

I mod my car to please myself, not for your pleasure... it has plenty of aural pleasure from the v6 ta. Would you like me to remove the RS pedals while I'm at it... coffee.gif oh and I've a set of RS4 wheels as well but they're off at the moment as I'm fed up with

cleaning them every five minutes. jump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah I was going to ask about those..... 169144-ok.gif

A great job done on the car (by Jedi) Cupramax notworthy.gif

As for the mirror snob, not that old one again SLEEP5.GIFsmashfreakB.gif

BUB beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

with all due respect, why change from the norm, I get dissapointed when I see a nice cab coming towards me, notice the silver mirrors and don't hear the V8.

Then again my opinion, and my 1p's worth, otherwise very nice car, and extremely shiny.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally I prefer to keep mine colour coded, but if I did prefer the ali look (and it does look good with the screen surround) then I'd go for it whatever the engine. crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Surely one would assume that if you saw an a4 coming towards you with ali mirrors you would suddenly change your mind about the thought of an A4 and think oh an A4 with a bit of a difference - an S4 with a roaring v8,

then to not hear the v8 i would think all fur coat and no nickers

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Surely one would assume that if you saw an a4 coming towards you with ali mirrors you would suddenly change your mind about the thought of an A4 and think oh an A4 with a bit of a difference - an S4 with a roaring v8,

then to not hear the v8 i would think all fur coat and no nickers

[/ QUOTE ]

You wouldn't think that if you felt the torque!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

with all due respect, why change from the norm,

[/ QUOTE ]

I mod my car to please myself, not for your pleasure...

[/ QUOTE ]

As for the mirror snob, not that old one again SLEEP5.GIFsmashfreakB.gif

BUB beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

....I'm glad you said that! I'm about to change my mirror casings to carbonfibre - Should give me at least another 10 mph grin.gif.

The fecking Customs&Excise still have them! They did the same with my Carbonio CAI - for weeks! the_finger.gif. Do they have some weird carbonfibre fetish going on? Perhaps they think it's a disguised stealth spy plane grin.gif.

• bison unpinned this topic