Post a pic of your car

Daz

Old - 1994 Toyota Celica GT4 ST205 (import)

Pushed out 276bhp and 275 lb-ft of torque at the fly when i got it on the rolling road which was quite nice.

Sad times as I had to get rid Flush.gif due to the purchase of a house and why im now looking for a A4 TDi.

Mods:

Manual boost controller set at 16.5psi

After market panel filter

Custom SS cat back Jap Zorst

Volk Rays Gram Lights 17x7" rims

Boost gauge installed in the drivers side air vent

gt4014.jpg

gt4023.jpg

IMG_4780.jpg

Older Still: 1994 Toyota MR2 GTS T-bar Turbo

Now if there was a car that I could buy back it would be this one for sure.

Pushed out 252bhp and 275 lb-ft torque on the rollers and for its size and weight it was damn quick.

In standard form the revision 3 (94+ model) MR2 turbo hits 60 in 5.2 seconds and with mine being modified i would like to think that it was sub 5 sec. Top end i was able to hit 163mph according to an apexi gizmo on route to the Nurburgring on the Autobahn.

Mods:

Manual boost controller set at 15.5psi

Lenso KR5 17x7" rims with toyo rubber

Apexi induction kit with heat shield

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo13.jpg

photo14.jpg

New: Looking for an A4 TDi at the moment which is a bit of a change considering iver had 5 jap cars now but my mum has one and its a great car... 169144-ok.gif

Thanks and thanks!

At the moment it is very 'stage 1' and mild compared to a lot of GTRs, with aftermarket exhaust, downpipes, airbox / filters, fuel pressure reg and a Power FC remappable ECU. Currently on Apexi coilovers but waiting for the new Whiteline kit supposed to be coming out later this year.

I map(ped) the car myself with WB lambda & knock monitoring / datalogging and have hit a bit of a wall where i'm close to as far as I can (safely) go without spending a big chunk on new turbos, fuel pump, injectors, intercooler etc.

Last RR run got about 370+bhp (Just over 300 wheels) but I would hope for a bit more if it was done now after some more map tweaking!

Cheers

[ QUOTE ]

Dunc, that is outstanding! Lovely. 1086073-quattro_1.gif

How many miles are on it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Very low actually - 75,000 atm - it has full history, it has every invoice, every tax disc from new, original stereo etc. The previous owner bought it as a ex-demonstrator with 800 miles on the clock and then kept it in a de-humidified garage for 15 years until I bought it. Its a really nice example, so I was very lucky beerchug.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • bison unpinned this topic