Nitro at DC Auto Show this week (pics!)

JaredCarter

DC Auto Show was this week, went on Thursday and Saturday, had a really great time. They managed to have a lot of cool celebs there - John Cena on Saturday, who I saw - and also Jeanette Lee (the Black Widow) on Friday, who sadly I couldn't meet. Oh well.

Anyway, my fav car there was the black Nitro SLT - check it out and lemme know what you think. Also I put a funny pic of my coworker "holding up" a Hummer at the end, haha.

IMG_1176.jpg

IMG_1180.jpg

IMG_1179.jpg

IMG_1166.jpg

Quite possibly the worst car I have ever seen IMHO. Yes, really. dung.gif

Fugly great dollop of nasty cheap yank plastic for people who can't afford to look like a real footballers wife in an X5 and have some deluded idea that its somehow 'cool' to drive something that looks like a minibus on steroids pretending to be a Land Rover. Perfect for the school run eh ? I cannot believe that any self-respecting Brit would ever be seen dead in one. Flush.gif

Ermmm, no, I don't really like it, thanks for the pics though crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

DC Auto Show was this week, went on Thursday and Saturday, had a really great time. They managed to have a lot of cool celebs there - John Cena on Saturday, who I saw - and also Jeanette Lee (the Black Widow) on Friday, who sadly I couldn't meet. Oh well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha ha ha, I guess they are popular here. John Cena is a wrestler and Jeanette Lee is a pool player. I'm a little obsessed.

Anyway, yea, I get similar reactions when I tell people about NItro but I also meet a lot of people who like it or drive it. I have to say that in person it looked appealing. With a few upgrades you could end up with a really nice car.