Sourcing a Wii...

Atomic

I put a link in the other thread for DAZ if you have a look. You can subscribe to the mail on the website. Also if you read the comments on some of the shops people are saying where they are ins-tock etc.

I got mine from HMV just asking them when they are next getting them in, there are more coming through all the time. At least they don't have a shortage of remote's etc now. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

If anything it looks like getting hold of a Wii at the moment is getting worse. Anyone got any sources?

Cheers,

AG>

[/ QUOTE ]

Currently in stock at Amazon, just bagged one myself 169144-ok.gif

Just ordered the standard pack (inc wii sports) and a copy of Zelda for now, any other must have games or accessories ?

I'm looking forward to seeing what all the fuss is about sekret.gif

Agreed, link is great smile.gif

Got mine from same place this morning ... at 10:01 which included the time it took to register name/address etc. smile.gif

Kinda of naff setup again, was forced to buy an extra game with the console. Not that I really wanted one at the moment as I haven't read any reviews or even bothered to look (was waiting for console...).

Still, hopefully it's on it's way home and they havent put me on a backorder list and claim 'opps sorry dispatch issue' or something simular.

Wife's gonna freak though ... My online purchases this month are a little ott...

"I have to say I feel particularly surprised and saddened as to how a company like 'Game' has jumped onto greed the bandwagon regarding the current Nintendo Wii console stock situation.

Last week I was monitoring your website and phoning local stores to see if any consoles were available. And was very surprised to see that the normal stock code for the Wii console showed out of stock whereas you were activelt bundling the console with 4 games for considerably more money. i.e. £340 vs. £190.

Comparing it to other outlets, yes they have been following similar practices but none have to my knowledge pushed the arrangement so far. Gamestation for example expect the console to be purchased with a choice of 1 to 4 extra games. In essence the price varying from around £220 upto your price of around £340.

I have used your shop avidly over the last few years and feel that this is worthy of making the comment. I have fortunately for myself (And unfortunately for your company) now sourced a console from another supplier at a much reduced cost and with the benefit of knowing I now have the choice of picking what games I want to buy for the console as opposed to ending up with 4 that I didn’t particularly want.

Regards,

XXX"