Followers 0
Snail

360 Achievement rewards

13 posts in this topic

[ QUOTE ]

Seems getting achievements may lead to some sort of rewards in future grin.gif

Linky

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you'll have more chance of winning something than the rest of us ! 169144-ok.gif

You should put your gamercard in your signature Snail, I think everyone needs to see what a real gamers score looks like notworthy.gif

LOL.. yea, us part timers might win a button, if we're lucky jump.gif

[ QUOTE ]

You should put your gamercard in your signature Snail, I think everyone needs to see what a real gamers score looks like notworthy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine is hardly fantastic. There are people with gamerscores of 10x mine blush.gif

I always thought things like gamerpics would be unlocked with achievements.

Im sure there is soo much they could do with Achievements, its just a matter of watching and waiting.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine is hardly fantastic. There are people with gamerscores of 10x mine blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember Snail when we were the same 'standard' (doing myself a favour there) in the old non 360 days, glad to see you have improved..... tongue.gif

Surely Mr ChelseaMick is topdog here ?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im sure he would whip me at PGR still. I think he needs to be in the country occasionally to get a good gamerscore.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im sure he would whip me at PGR still. I think he needs to be in the country occasionally to get a good gamerscore.

[/ QUOTE ]

out the country every couple of months for a week, it not exactly 'away alot' tongue.gif

My gamerscore is quite low considering the time I spend on the thing.

Snail's is nearly 3x mine.

The thing is, I'm only attracted to a certain couple of games and don't try all the latest releases.

Anyway Hopsta I've got better things to do with my time 'off shift'.... Like trying to get over these bloody kidneys stones (and stent) frown.gif

Well plenty of time to get over it. Off until 23rd Feb smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I always thought things like gamerpics would be unlocked with achievements.

[/ QUOTE ]

They certainly do this on some games. The pic I'm using at the moment was unlocked for completing GoW on insane.

I'm not even sure what the whole scoring system is for anyway. Other than an incentive to spend more time on a game rather than a single run through and that's it.