Daft Question - but there is a reason..

Venomous

You can indeed. All you need is the rear seat bench and uprights. You have to remember that the QS is a modified 225, so they took a 225 and took the seats out and fitted the "rear seat delete kit"to make it a QS. You just need to reomve the cross bar and netting, and then pull up the rear bench carpet cover. The normal seats just then go straigh back in.

Nick

[ QUOTE ]

You can indeed. All you need is the rear seat bench and uprights. You have to remember that the QS is a modified 225, so they took a 225 and took the seats out and fitted the "rear seat delete kit"to make it a QS. You just need to reomve the cross bar and netting, and then pull up the rear bench carpet cover. The normal seats just then go straigh back in.

Nick

[/ QUOTE ]

I would imagine you would also need to inform your insurance company and the DVLA.

It sounds like an easy conversion though.

I knew there was a reason why I love been part of this community...

The primary objection to the Turtle was the lack of space for my 6 month old Son.

Hence the question, now do the Recarros mean that I can't get to the back seat.

Please forgive my lack of knowledge as I've only been out in one once.

Many Thanks

Brian 169144-ok.gif

The problem is that the Recaros don't tilt forwards so even with back seats you'd find it hard to lean into the back seats if you fitted them. Some qS cars have the standard 225 seats and they would be heated and adjustable so rear seats would be better. Could be worth looking out for one, I've seen them about and there are some good prices now.

In all honesty, if you really need the rear seats you may be better off looking for a late model 225 and getting a decent remap and suspension upgrade. Those may cost less than fitting seats to the qS. good luck! 169144-ok.gif