Inaugral A8/S8 Meet?

A8_Tony

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've had a suggestion from Botang (thanks fella 169144-ok.gif) , and having looked at the website it would seem that it would be a superb venue for our meet.

The bonus is that they're used to having car meets, as they've been a firm favourite with the hot rod/custom car events for many years.

They also have superb facilities, that will mean we can make a real good day of it. 169144-ok.gif

The place is Billing Aquadrome, it's easily accesible, has great facilities and I think offers a great venue for us to have our inaugral meet. If you want to have a look at what's available then click on http://www.billingaquadrome.co.uk to see what's on offer.

I'm up for this, and have e-mailed the events organiser to see what weekends are available through June and August. If we could have names below for interest, it'd be most appreciated beerchug.gif

A8_Tony + 1.75

Updating Tonys Link as they appear to have uploaded a new website today by chance http://www.billingaquadrome.com/

[ QUOTE ]

Facilities at a glance...

jet ski lake • fishing • crazy golf • 12 acre amusements park • fairground •

quad bikes & go carts • cafe, take-away, fish & chips • licensed bars

[/ QUOTE ]

Billing Mill Pub is located just accross the river (2 minute walk) which is a typical punch taverns pub with the usual reasonably priced menu. Alternatively and weather dependant I should be able to organise a bit of a barbeque as I'm only 6 miles or so away from Billing.

Well done for the excellent suggestion & barbie offer Botang! 169144-ok.gif

So, I think we have:

A8_Tony + 1.75 (obviously a D&D fan)

Ian C (official snapper/A8 stalker)

A8VIP

S8346

Botang

NickGUK (Racing Green Pearl mafia)

NikW (RGP mafia, maybe +1)

Who else?

[ QUOTE ]

Well done for the excellent suggestion & barbie offer Botang! 169144-ok.gif

So, I think we have:

A8_Tony + 1.75 (obviously a D&D fan)

Ian C (official snapper/A8 stalker)

A8VIP

S8346

Botang

NickGUK (Racing Green Pearl mafia)

NikW (RGP mafia, maybe +1)

Who else?

[/ QUOTE ]

Racing green pearl mafia!! yelrotflmao.gif

I like it!!

[ QUOTE ]

Can I park my car around the corner and walk to the meet? grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course you're welcome fella 169144-ok.gif

Although posted as an A8/S8 meet fella, think of it along the lines of the A4/Cab meet that's been held for some years now 169144-ok.gif

Anyone's welcome, just wanted to gee up some response from the '8 boys, as we never seem to get enough of them together frown.gif