Do women enjoy anal sex?

Dave

This question, of historic significance, has been troubling me for some time. Is it possible for women to enjoy anal sex, or do women rather feel that they have to do it out of duty? laugh.gif

Personally, the thought of having something stuffed up my backside fills me with horror. I cannot even begin to fathom how anyone would think that it is a) erotic or b) enjoyable. That tunnel is for poo's and poo's alone. laugh.gif

I suppose some of it stems from the pron industry, in that they portray anal sex as some sort of nirvana , but i just don't get it.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just looking at the recent posts list and I found this one just below "The joys of been sick"... grin.gif

I wouldn't exactly say I'm prudish, but "the alternate approach" has never been something I've wanted to try.

I suppose like any good snooker player, when offered the choice between pink and brown I'll always go for the pink. tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Just looking at the recent posts list and I found this one just below "The joys of been sick"... grin.gif

I wouldn't exactly say I'm prudish, but "the alternate approach" has never been something I've wanted to try.

I suppose like any good snooker player, when offered the choice between pink and brown I'll always go for the pink. tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yelrotflmao.gif

AZ