Do women enjoy anal sex?

Dave

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know a laydee that is rather partial to it I must admit. It's not something I'm terribly keen on (far too squeamish, and practical, what about the sheets afterwards?) but one aims to please.

So in answer to your question, yes some do. I'd say that they're in the minority though.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't be nice pulling out to find your boys bits covered in brown goo would it shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

A bloke at work once confessed to visiting a ladies kyber pass and when the deed was finished he found a piece of sweetcorn lodged in his foreskin sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew a bloke called Steve who told that very story !

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

A bloke at work once confessed to visiting a ladies kyber pass and when the deed was finished he found a piece of sweetcorn lodged in his foreskin sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yelrotflmao.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweetcorn gets everywhere, oh and peanuts too.

General experience is that most women do enjoy it and don't necessarily do it cos they feel they are doing it out of duty.

[ QUOTE ]

of course they do...they also like to slip a finger up yer pass too.....;-0

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif Does anyone remember that section that FHM ran for a while called something like "The Ages of Woman" and the guy had to go out and shag a woman in her 20's, 30's, 40's and 50's ?

grin.gif I think it was the woman in her 30's he was in bed with when she took it upon herself to put her finger up his arse during sex - his comment was....

[ QUOTE ]

from that moment on it was like playing snooker with a length of rope

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif I don't remember ever laughing so hard reading a magazine in my life yelrotflmao.gif

Having found a few girls in my "career" that allowed me to try, i can honestly say it's crap 169144-ok.gif

No seriously, the muscles are no way as good as those in the vagina. Sure you get a bit of pressure around the sphincter, but otherwise it's pretty dull smashfreakB.gif

Oh it was always the girls that asked for it 169144-ok.gif

Yeah I've never understood what the fuss is about.

I think it's more to do with it being a bit "dirty" (in all senses of the word come to think about it!) that gives the thrill.

I'd rather avoid the whole messy business personally, and it can't be healthy for them. crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

could it be a case of if the mrs refuses it then the more you want it?? crazy.gif

or is that just me tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's just you mate, I'm not married! grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not married either but she has blighted my life for the last 8 1/2 years.... crazy.gif

you reckon i should get rid when i have the chance to gain some lady bum action?? buttcheeks.gif