Do women enjoy anal sex?

Dave

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know of one lady who loved it. And obviously she talked me into it.............

After seeing it on so many 'human biology' films, it was worth a go (and again, and again etc just to verify my initial findings)

She suggested it, but the ex-wife would not entertain use of her 'rusty sherrif's badge'.

Seeing some of the films mentioned above, where there is just a huge loose hole does not help the argument for it - after the muscles have been weakened by years of abuse.

[ QUOTE ]

Sex with a Pom is bad enough, but anal sex with a Pom would just give me the dung.gifgrin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

One of the funniest lines I've read for ages!! yelrotflmao.gif

Its not a concept that does anything for me either, but each to their own....personally I can think of far nicer ways to be a bit dirty. tongue.gif

Saves the editor of the pron film having to air brush out a ring mark the size of a saucer wink.gif. It isn't new, it's being going on for 10 years+ and is considered a must by folk who have genital adjustment / correction surgery crazy.gif

Dave, as a mod should you be encouraging TSN post subject such as this, or the one about the squirting or indeed anything that is considered 'iffy' by the masses ??

Reason I ask is that although I don't find such things offensive, others will do.

I fear these posts offer little to no value to the TSN brand crazy.gif.

On the original post subject, I have always found that woman that do, tend to have a sexual masochistic nature.

Various partners of yesterday enjoyed it, but they'd also like a slap on the bum, a pinch, a bite, hair pulling, gagging, blind folding, mild strangulation and scratching / nail marks a plenty.

Shall I post up on the mental and physical Psyche of the sadomasocist. Or hows about a post of the disadvantages / advantages of over sized labia?

Isn't the Agony section of TSN public viewing, if so your encouraging the WRONG types on to the TSN site and I'm very surprised that the mod hasn't been moderated (yet).

Chris,

I'm quite happy for you to have a pop at me.

If you read the first post in this thread you will notice that the thread is intended as a tounge in cheek anecdote to bring a smile onto the face of our users. And tony's (S3bangs) first response is exactly the type of banter that mates have.

I suppose you could call it similar to the Dear Deadrie section in the Sun newspaper.

Do you really think for one moment that my intentions in this thread were serious? That people should be sitting down and contemplating writing an essay on the benefits of buggery?

Don't take life so seriously.. have a read, have a laugh.. move on. 169144-ok.gif