Le Mans 2007

DHA

[ QUOTE ]

I'd love to Sam - just don't think I can swing it on the home front at such short notice frown.gif Already cried off on a wedding the following Saturday because of Goodwood so I think I might be in the red in the Bank of 'er Indoors.

Will give it a try this evening all the same wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Just drop me a PM and let me know if you manage to convince your better half. I was stunned to get away with it myself I have to say bowdown.gif

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I actually feel sick. I can't believe I'm not going. frown.gif

Bazza, you must agree, reading this thread is just about the most horrible feeling there is tongue.gif

Sam, if you had been on a slightly later ferry on Friday and an ealrier one on Sunday, then I may have considered leaving the office, and stepping straight onto a plane to London - and doing the same back on Sunday night.

Sadly, circumstance means I can't.

I think missing out on the best weekend of the year is called 'character building' or some BS like that.

Anyway all of you, in all of your seperate groups, drive safe, have fun and please please, go to the Drivers Parade and watch some of the race this year grin.giftongue.gif

I will be back next year 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Sam, if you had been on a slightly later ferry on Friday and an ealrier one on Sunday, then I may have considered leaving the office, and stepping straight onto a plane to London - and doing the same back on Sunday night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mate, I can always get an earlier train back on Sunday if it helps 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I'd love to Sam - just don't think I can swing it on the home front at such short notice frown.gif Already cried off on a wedding the following Saturday because of Goodwood so I think I might be in the red in the Bank of 'er Indoors.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just drop me a PM and let me know if you manage to convince your better half. I was stunned to get away with it myself I have to say bowdown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

God bless her. She's given me a pass! I'm in if the offer is still open Sam? In the meantime, you're about to receive a PM!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

God bless her. She's given me a pass! I'm in if the offer is still open Sam? In the meantime, you're about to receive a PM!

[/ QUOTE ]

Fan-bloody-tastic mate, awaiting PM 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I actually feel sick. I can't believe I'm not going. frown.gif

Bazza, you must agree, reading this thread is just about the most horrible feeling there is tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

frown.gif I hate missing out on all the fun but thats the way its got to be this year boooooo smashfreakB.gif

grin.gif on the other hand, I hope everyone going has a fantastic time - drive safe jump.gif