Wharfedale LCD TVs

Milo

Hi, we have a 17" widescreen Wharfedale with an integrated FV tuner on the wall in the kitchen. It is very good (used mostly for sky sports news mostly) considering its cost. It came from Argos about 8 months ago and I would definately recommend one for a bedroom or kitchen. One thing of note is the apparent early failure rate of the external PSU. I switch the TV off at the socket when it is not being used, dont know if this makes a difference or not.

Not Warfdale but I bought a cheapy Pro-Line LCD TV for the kitchen a year ago and that was petty good considering it was the cheapest wide screen LCD on the market then.

How much do you want to spend? I'm pretty pleased with my new Samsung now I'm getting the picture settings levels sorted out and that was only £250 off the net (Dixons) compared with £350 in the shops. Looks the part too.

Thanks chaps.

I want a 26" Freeview LCD for the bedroom. I have seen some Wharfedale ones that were graded (ripped boxes, very minor cosmetic damage if any) and they looked good value @ £300 - £400. I would spend a bit more but for more than say 450 as it isn't going to be used that much.

Must be 26" and must be digital 169144-ok.gif

Edit - forgot to say; as cheap as the Wharfedale one is, if it's a crap picture then it's no good.