AMD Changing hands...

Mattchaps

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was at APS today for an RS4 ARB upgrade and had a chat with them about remaps. Obviously the subject of AMD came up. The remap guy from AMD, Gary I think his name is, has started his own custom remap writing company after being made redundant. APS are using him in conjuction with Superchips' dyno for writing and tweaking custom remaps.

Sounds like this is the next upgrade for me. APS said they'd do a remap for my S-Line and if I decided to fit a Milltek sports cat at a later date, they'd customise the remap to suit at no additional charge. Very fair of them, I thought. Well impressed with the service from them today and the RS4 ARB is well worth the £60 it cost. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Damn. I didn't realise Phil Millington (Mr Milltek) was a director there. Explains why AmD managed to get hold of my replacement exhaust so quickly, when the wrong one was shipped to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

When Scott left last year to go to Aus, Phil Millington bought his shares and injected a big chunk of money. Adam's currently out of the tuning game - he's taking some time away from it, but is still staying in touch with some of his old customers he did some one-off or special tweaks for.