[Audi A3/S3] NEW AND NEED HELP!!!!

thebe3

SPericani2.gifGood evening all!!! I feel like i know everyone already, as i have read every single post on the A3/S3 Forum! Finding this site was a godsend, and id like to thank you all for your opinions and advice. I am having problems finding how to remove the rear trim panels though, as i want to run power cables and rca leads etc beneath them. Could point me in the right direction?? (p.s. Well done to England in the rugby....i was upset frown.gif)

Im sure i was talking about an A3!! yelrotflmao.gif

As its a '98 it must be a 3dr...and as far as i can recall, the rear 3/4 trim panel is held only by some clips at the top where it meets the glass.

To remove it you must remove the seat base (either the 1/3 or the 2/3 section) depending on what side it is, and then lift the panel upwards. Its been some time but i really don't think there are any screws. Do it slowly and feel your way around smile.gif Just be careful as those metal clips are fragile...

good luck!

First you'll need to remove the seat on the side you want to run the cable. Don't run power and signal cable on the same side!

Remove seat base and back. The back comes loose at the hinge. The rear panel can be pulled straight off. Be carefull so you don't brake off the clips. Needs quite a bit of force though.

Good luck!