2007 GSXR1000 launch

Lee_

A mate of mine has had his name down on one for a few weeks now, and has seen one (unoffically) at the local stealers. I think he is just confirming this weekend with a test ride and then signing on the dotted line.

Personally, my 600 scares the poo out of me, so a thou would be wasted on me blush.gif

Have a go Dude, you'll love it!! 169144-ok.gif You can shortshift all day and just ride it around on the torque. IMO it'll be easier to ride than your 600.

TBH I think they've gone backwards with the styling, the twin pipes look poo......

From the NEC -

987348-NECBikeShow2006134.JPG

987348-NECBikeShow2006120.JPG

I think the K6 will always be the definitive Gixer.

BUB beerchug.gif

I'm off to my dealer's (Sherwood Suzuki) for a gander and a cup of tea but can't ride it as the back and neck are still too sore after the accident a few weeks ago. Gutted.

I only want to have a play with the engine mapping switch whilst riding along really!

I couldn't buy one based on the looks alone. I think it is a real step backwards so far as the aesthetics go. How long before a single side exhaust is availabale for it?

Jeans, shoes, what looks like a body armour vest and no jacket and giving it the finger... I'm so good at stoppies, I can do it one handed and give it the f*ck off for my mate on the camera. You are a riding god! I want to be like you.

Sarcastic rant over, but what a tool! wink.gif

PS - No offence meant Satsuma.