Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Braytak

BRAKES

20 posts in this topic

Can anyone suggest an online parts supplier for AUDI; need brake pads for the cab' want to avoid the stealers if poss' beerchug.gif

Just had a look on vagparts and they only have two parts in stock..neither of them are brake pads confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Just had a look on vagparts and they only have two parts in stock..neither of them are brake pads confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Use that wonderfull thing called a phone... tongue.gifsmashfreakB.gif I've used them a couple of times and if they haven't got it they can usually get it next day...

You have to phone them, they don't have many parts listed on the web site.

Yep - called them yesterday for some front disks - they'll be sent out today 169144-ok.gif

My experience of VAGParts is that they have/ can get almost anything and almost everything I've bought from them has not been listed on their site.

[ QUOTE ]

I do but can't justify the cost - aboiut £1300 IIRC?

[/ QUOTE ]

About right but well worth it. If you PM Will22 he'll give you an accurate price as I got a front and rear kit inc. hoses plus my RS4 DRC ARB for the price he quoted me, so can't accurately remember the breakdown. 169144-ok.gif

Whereas my pads & discs cost less than £230 all in - I'm sure they'll be good enough for me 169144-ok.gif

Don't forget to see how fast you can warp your discs while bedding them in Pincher 169144-ok.gif

BUB ices_blah.gif

<font color="#666666">No offence intended PG grin.gif </font>

[ QUOTE ]

Don't forget to see how fast you can warp your discs while bedding them in Pincher 169144-ok.gif

BUB ices_blah.gif

<font color="#666666">No offence intended PG grin.gif </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

None taken, I'll stick to what I know best and have done three times the mileage on these disks and are A OK. ices_blah.gifSMOKE6.GIF

Discs were from Vagparts and the Pads were from Nelson (although Nelson can also do discs)