Fantasy football, but with bikes!

Lee_

Does anyone know if there's a way to see the TSN League members' scores on a race-by-race basis, rather than just overall?

What I'm thinking is that it would be good to see the scores for each race weekend in isolation, especially as some people joined after others, so have missed out some points.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had an email saying we can now change our BSB riders if we want to. I'm assuming everyone else has too?

Anyway, after reading the blog of one of my riders, I'm seriously considering it. Turns out he's never even ridden a bike bigger than a 600 before! yelrotflmao.gif

Tom Tunstall

I suppose I'd better keep him though - like I said before, he's local so needs some support. 169144-ok.gif

• 1 month later...

[ QUOTE ]

I'm having a nightmare season. frown.gif

I didn't expect much of my 'cheaper' riders but I'm being let down by Edwards in MotoGP and Tommy Hill in British Superbikes.

If they don't mend their ways I'm going to be sacking the pair of them. coffee.gifgrin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Breaking news: Team R32Ash can now announce that Edwards and Hill will both be leaving the team during the transfer window (Week 15 I believe). Replacement riders are yet to be appointed but it is thought that they'll be significantly better than the muppets they are replacing. yelrotflmao.gif169144-ok.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...