Edition 30 pictures

Rigsby

Hi all, well after weeks of deciding which way to go after my 54 plate DSG GTI, I picked up my Edition 30 this morning and I'm well chuffed with it 169144-ok.gif It's a 3 door, DSG, MFSW with 6 cd changer. Only had my 'old' GTI for 7 months, great car but it had a few niggles and I rushed in and bought it when I should have gone for a new one really. The Edition 30 did grow on me, I must admit I didn't take to the wheels at first, but having taken the car out of the showroom and having a good look and drive of it I'm glad I bought it. Thought I'd post some pics for you smile.gif

post-10360-137914392906_thumb.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad your happy with it,it`s always nice getting a new car on the 1st of the month,I hope it didn`t rain !!

nice colour but then I would say that.

I am interested how you find the extra power as I too have the GTI with DSG.........Top gear mag found the normal GTI to be better,but I think is was down to the extra price for the ED30.

Enjoy 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Glad your happy with it,it`s always nice getting a new car on the 1st of the month,I hope it didn`t rain !!

nice colour but then I would say that.

I am interested how you find the extra power as I too have the GTI with DSG.........Top gear mag found the normal GTI to be better,but I think is was down to the extra price for the ED30.

Enjoy 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It rained alright mad.gif but I was sat in my little sun bubble smirk.gif Hard to tell about performance as I drove it back home like a 90 year old (no offence to any oldies) I take it I should wait till 1k before giving it some? My old GTI had been a demo car and by the time I got it, it was well run in so at the moment I can't really say.

Thanks for the comments guys & Crispy I will get some pics later for you, going to play with Highline Computer now.

I was told when I picked up my car - and it says in the manual that they don't need running in just need to take it easy for the first few hundred miles with the tyres and brakes bedding in.

So i ragged it home and made sure I didn't use the brakes... the_finger.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I was told when I picked up my car - and it says in the manual that they don't need running in just need to take it easy for the first few hundred miles with the tyres and brakes bedding in.

[/ QUOTE ]

the_finger.gif Good one!

rsclzcd - great colour, my old one was black just thought i'd have a change! Enjoy grin.gif

farmerp - You will both love the colour and the car smile.gif

Interior pics (not brill)

post-10360-137914392931_thumb.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

....My manual advises running in progressively for first 1,000 miles. You won't do any harm doing otherwise but it's what VW advise. I took their advice and don't feel my car is any slower as a result.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

....My manual advises running in progressively for first 1,000 miles. You won't do any harm doing otherwise but it's what VW advise. I took their advice and don't feel my car is any slower as a result.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was slightly tongue in cheek but I did have a few moments where my right foot felt slightly heavy... beerchug.gif