Rigsby

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

Nice pics. Got my Relfex silver Ed 30 today. So happy with it. DSG is amazing.

I know what you mean about driving like a 90 year old.

Enjoy. beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad you like the car, DSG IMO is fantastic, I was so looking forward to having paddle shift (previous GTI didn't have them) but I haven't used them yet! Having a run out in the car tomorrow, so I'll give them go then

aceplumbers : great choice of colour 169144-ok.gif Enjoy

Odd question but does anyone know for sure if the rear lights on the Edition 30 are the same part numbers as the rear lights on the R32?

Im wondering if they are or not because the R32 has reflectors in the rear bumper but the Edition30 does not.

[ QUOTE ]

Cheers!! Looking good, quick question though, are the dark rear windows standard or an option??

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

An option. Around £150 if I remember correctly. Well worth it imo, look great in the 'flesh', have you got a build week yet? I'd get them on your spec!! 169144-ok.gif

Can anyone tell me if the darkened rear glass suits the silver Edition 30 or not?

I saw it on a silver 3-door R32 and thought it looked great, but then convinced myself that it might be a bit chavvy in a few years (I'm keeping the car long term)... but then thought the normal glass on a silver 3-door GTI looked very greeny and a bit plain.

Just can't make my mind up; anyone got any opinions?

^ On that subject a mate of mine owns a Funeral service and they use 'normal' cars with tints if there have to go to other parts of the country on 'collection' so i never like rear tinted cars as thats what i think everytime.

At the moment they have a merc estate, a toyota landcruiser and have just bought a skoda all in silver for these duties so they don't stand out and look like a hearse.

It is funny shopping for a car with him though the dealers ask why he has his tape measure out in the showroom when he says they always go OH and walk off.