Bugatti Veyron - Smashed up

sitas3

Just back from a quick drive in my car and passing a local accident recovery yard, I spotted a badly damaged Veyron which has just been recovered from an accident near Shepperton this afternoon. Driver apparently lost control in the wet!

Just about to take a pic with my phone and the recovery guy stopped me! fekr.gif

That's going to be some expensive repair!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not all of us can be born with taste! grin.gif

But its the toy of the moment, the choice of people who choose their purchases based on the price tag. There will be alot of people buying this car, who know nothing about cars. If this car cost £350k I doubt there would be nearly as much awe about it.

But your all idiots and im the best! the_finger.gifgrin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I know its an expensive car, but why were the garage trying to keep the vehicle so secrete?

[/ QUOTE ]

its a question we've been asking ourselves also tonight. The guy said to me he didn't want his firm identified because of 'consequences' confused.gif

I suspect it won't be there tomorrow as it'll be shipped off to some more remote/secure compound.

Couldn't believe my eyes as I drove down the road and saw it on the back of the truck outside the place. Turned round to get out and have a look.

They are serviced by HR Owen Acton and have 24hour recovery.

When the 430 didnt start I got the car collected to their secured compound within 2 hours...

Why this car wasnt collected instantly I dont know?

There arnt a huge amount of celebrities that would splash that amount of cash on one car... Even Elton said he wouldn't get one!