News - Full Spec and prices on the New A5 and S5

News_Stig

[ QUOTE ]

Well done.

I have not checked the specs yet, but £40k for the S5 is ok.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, for once Audi give us a lot of car, for a decent price. Still, i expect some options to go on that.. but i would/will be happy around the 45K mark.

[ QUOTE ]

Couldn't find the mpg for the S5.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I looked for that too. They put all the other's consumption figures down but not the 4.2.

I'm quite releaved at the basic price and its got a bit more std spec than the S4 too, did notice they've not included auto dimming mirror as std.

Wonder how much they'll ask for satnav, surely it can't be that much as the screen is already there?

As long as it rides properly and drives well then Audi have got a hit on their hands with this. Very sensible pricing, they've obviously given careful thought to what the M3 will come in at.

Nice to see 19's as standard and those LED sidelights 123576-assfeck.gif

RS5 after the forthcoming RS6?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Couldn't find the mpg for the S5.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I looked for that too. They put all the other's consumption figures down but not the 4.2.

I'm quite releaved at the basic price and its got a bit more std spec than the S4 too, did notice they've not included auto dimming mirror as std.

Wonder how much they'll ask for satnav, surely it can't be that much as the screen is already there?

[/ QUOTE ]

DVD sat nav is £1750 in the A6

[ QUOTE ]

I can't quite decide whether to plump for an S5 or get a used RS4, prices are going to be the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

S5 seems like quite a lot of car for the money. Only problem is, I'm not sure the bloody thing will fit in the garage. It sounds long. The RS4 will definitely fit though. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I can't quite decide whether to plump for an S5 or get a used RS4, prices are going to be the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

S5 seems like quite a lot of car for the money. Only problem is, I'm not sure the bloody thing will fit in the garage. It sounds long. The RS4 will definitely fit though. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

it is long, that's the only thing putting me off.

RS4 is 4589mm vs the S5 being 4635mm, so really 46mm difference is nothing! (have I calculated this right?)

Ofcourse the S5 has a much longer wheel base as well

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pondering exactly the same. I'm really likeing the S5 and the pricing 169144-ok.gif