Hi

Keithp

Hi,

Another newbie....

It could be me you have seen as I live in Motspur Park and commute through Worcester Park quite a bit.

I've been a long time viewer of the R32 forums, but never actually got round to actually posting.....I've been too lazy!

This forum has been a great source of info on the R so wanted to say a quick hello, and thanks! The discussions on this forum help convince me to go for an R and I have not regretted it since.

The car is a Mk5 DBP R32 - no mods as yet, but I feel a new Milltek could be on the way soon :-)

CSL went a little while ago , i needed to get something bigger as the family car was on its last leg's , any way could not find anything so i've fixed the family disco and her indoors told me to to get whaterver i wanted .

I think she is about to regret that statement ! !

I'v just come back from up north , new toy is due to be picked up friday all being well . Lets see who can guess what i'v bought !

Keith

Hello again Keith! I remember you buying a CSL instead of my old RS4 and now I'm in a CSL. Funny how things work out.. I'd have bought your old modded CSL had I have known you was shifting it on but it was too late as I'd found another.

Oh and my guess is a DB7 or Monaro/VXR thingy!