Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ari

Anyone got a new shape A3 yet?

37 posts in this topic

Sounds lurvly. You will have to post pics when you get it.

[ QUOTE ]

Been out a few months now, someone must have one...? confused.gif

Saw a bright red one on the road yesterday, not my first choice of colour but actually it looked good! cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif I choose red I think it does look good. I went for a 1.6 Sport frown.gif Was all I could get on my budget but am loving it as its the first Audi I have had.

Got my new 2.0 Tdi Sport about 2 1/2 weeks ago, liking it alot! A little bit better than my Ford Mundeo thats for sure.

Spec is as follows:-

2.0 Tdi Sport

Mauritius Blue

Symphony II

Arm Rest

Light Sensor Pack

Storage Pack

Just trying to find a damn BP station that sells Ultimate diesel now smile.gif

I'll post some pics when I get a chance to clean it.

Hi Beanhead, welcome and congratulations with the new car! beerchug.gif

Try the diesel subforum for Ultimate, I'm no oilburner (in cars that is) but I'm sure there's lots of info there... wink.gif

Welcome along Beanhead, try and come along to one of the meets and impress with the new A3.

BP Ultimate diesel is about (in places) but persevere, it really does make a difference.

beerchug.gif

I actually don't have bose on my A3 2.0TDI sport as I felt it wasn't necessary as beleive it or not the new A3 has a pretty decent set up as standard - even a sub in the boot no less.....!

Alright guys. Went back to the dealer to spec one up today.... here's what I have gone for:

Audi 2.0 TDI DSG Sport - S Line = £21,350

Symphony II with Bose = £620.00

Interior Light Pack = £140.00

Light Sensor Pack = £160.00

Xenon Headlights = £590.00

Non Smokers Pack = £0.00

Akoya Silver = £385.00

Rear Mats = £30.00

Total List Cost = £23,275.00

This is before any discounts. They bid me £15,000 for my Anniversary.

This spec gives me everything I want and includes the nice 18" RS6 replica's & half leather (with the S-Line model), and the DSG box.

I asked the guy what sort of discount we would be looking at as £8,275.00 is over my budget to change. He said he'd have to speak to his manager and let me know. Anyone got any thoughts on what sort of discount I might get (if any) on this type of spec and spend ???

Cheers. beerchug.gif

Nice choice of spec Tony, very similar to mine grin.gif

Until yesterday when I added this to my order and I also changed to the two-tone interior to brighten it up jump.gif .........

Audi.co.uk

Mmmmmmmm DVD Sat Nav

7134_AU_242_600.jpg

In terms of discount the what car target price for the basic car has a 4.3% discount applying that to the total price of your car gives a discount of exactly £1000. Aim for that and see how close you get.

BTW Tony what delivery time frame have you been quoted? The Audi central ordering system still hasn't been updated to accept s-line orders yet. Just hope it doesn't mean that production is being pushed back.

Hey Nick! I saw that sat nav system in an A4 today and it looks superb. The screen can be moved to suit your position in the car - it looked brilliant! The two tone seats seemed a bit bright for me as he showed me a sample so I'll stick with black/black.

As far as the ordering/build goes I was told today that they will not start building cars with the S-Line option until week 12 which is mid March, and then I could expect delivery around Mid April.

Dissount: I will see what he the salesman comes up with then and then try my luck.

beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

In terms of discount the what car target price for the basic car has a 4.3% discount applying that to the total price of your car gives a discount of exactly £1000. Aim for that and see how close you get.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's exactly the ammount I got off my 3.2 DSG, when I ordered it back in September! smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Hey Nick! I saw that sat nav system in an A4 today and it looks superb. The screen can be moved to suit your position in the car - it looked brilliant! The two tone seats seemed a bit bright for me as he showed me a sample so I'll stick with black/black.

As far as the ordering/build goes I was told today that they will not start building cars with the S-Line option until week 12 which is mid March, and then I could expect delivery around Mid April.

Dissount: I will see what he the salesman comes up with then and then try my luck.

beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was afraid of that tony frown.gif, Ordering was due to commence on 19th December and build in week 8, but everything seems to have been pushed back by 4 weeks. I did think about not having the s-line but it's such a good deal that I think the wait will be worth it. At least it gives me a chance to save up to pay for the DVD Sat nav grin.gif.

The two tone is rather bright isn't it, just think it will make the interior seem bigger. I orginially wanted the red leather grin.gif

I will come to the meets....Anyone in the North-West

I got the New A3 2.0 TDI with a few options on.

A3 2.0 TDI Manual

Sympthony II With BOSE

Alcantara/Leather in LIght Grey

Brill Black

Audi fitted Bodykit

The Sports Alloys

Armrest

Sports Edition with Sports Suspension

Smokers Pack for Radar Detector (I got one fitted and looks the dogs danglies if you ask me)

Audi Tinted Windows

Audi emblem on rear windows (Rings)

Black Carpet Mats

Other Extras that can't spring to mind.

I would meet up somewhere in the North-WestImage 4 of 12 (Lots More pics...Just ask

Dave --> I am 17 but a mature 17 year old, don't look down on me.

beerchug.gif