White, Black or Red and Cloth or Leather

Sealy

White as a colour choice on the mk5 GTI has really started growing on me in the last year or so as i see one nearly everyday.

I do find it a shame that they dropped laser blue another colour that i have stated to like more in the past year and did not replace it (in official UK cars) with a similar light blue like the deep blue pearl of the R32 for example.

Yes, I would probably have gone for the Laser Blue had they not dropped it just before I ordered... However, I'm very happy with my Shadow Blue - it comes up really deep and glossy after polish and wax.

For me, deep down, I knew what colour I was going to go for. Yes, I toyed with the Silver and Grey but I was always going to go for the blue... When it comes to colour choice I think you should follow your heart! >>> crumbs that sounds really sappy doesn't it?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

As white is not a colour that is the only reason red can make that claim wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

white is actually composed of three primary colours... 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmmm that depends on whether the colour is from subtractive light or additive light jump.gif

If you are not convinced about the extra cost of the leather option then have you considered the cloth Recaro option. I have them and really like them although I see you are opting for a 5 door model which suggests that you be looking at carrying rear passengers which is the only problem with the Recaros due to the shiny black back on the Recaro which could easily get scratched. Also Red is the best colour although I have see some candy white ones and they do look good, when clean. 18's,Zenons and Ipod are a must.