UK R32 mega meet 2007 ??

macdaddyR32

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I would be interested depending on location, living in the far north of Scotland does have its drawbacks!

[/ QUOTE ]

I would meet you around Glasgow so you wouldn't have to drive too far alone cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, thinking that three is always better than two, i'll join on the last flyover before the border. 169144-ok.gif

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

I've put this ost and idea to another couple of R32 forums and theres plenty of interest for this to go ahead, Lets have a big push and get a definate date and location organised. Sooner its sorted the longer it will give people to oranise days off etc etc

[/ QUOTE ]

I must be being ignored then smirk.gif is no one reading my posts, just chill and wait out. If there is another meet from another forum then yes peeps might want to attend but this is a TSN meet and when its organised then it will go out to other places to get more interest and hopefully more .:R32's turning up!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I would be interested depending on location, living in the far north of Scotland does have its drawbacks!

[/ QUOTE ]

I would meet you around Glasgow so you wouldn't have to drive too far alone cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, thinking that three is always better than two, i'll join on the last flyover before the border. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Depending on where/when it is I'm sure a squadren of R32's crossing the border would be some sight indeed beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Myself with a few others have been discussing this and things are being talked through now, i did post up last year with a feeler post to get some interest 169144-ok.gif Im just waiting back to hear from a TSNer member sometime soon *cough* DeckedR32 *cough* then things will be taken from there. We have also got some mag interest too smile.gif

So everyone just needs to chill out and hopefully between the few of us we can sort something for the summer, plus this gives keith time to bolt on his supercharger grin.gif

beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Chill Jimmy! coffee.gif

I have emailed PVW and Elliot isn't replying. I'm guessing he's off on a shoot in that states at the moment. What I'll do is give him a call on his mobile later today and see how thing stand. I'll let you all know.

Off topic: Got back from APS yesterday and they have agreed to fit the SC for me, although it's not something they want to be doing on a regular basis. Voodoo was going to take forever as they have lost AMD to do their remaps! Not long now! Also a Mk5 R32 was at APS after having the cams installed, who’s was it? Own up!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Myself with a few others have been discussing this and things are being talked through now, i did post up last year with a feeler post to get some interest 169144-ok.gif Im just waiting back to hear from a TSNer member sometime soon *cough* DeckedR32 *cough* then things will be taken from there. We have also got some mag interest too smile.gif

So everyone just needs to chill out and hopefully between the few of us we can sort something for the summer, plus this gives keith time to bolt on his supercharger grin.gif

beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Chill Jimmy! coffee.gif

I have emailed PVW and Elliot isn't replying. I'm guessing he's off on a shoot in that states at the moment. What I'll do is give him a call on his mobile later today and see how thing stand. I'll let you all know.

Off topic: Got back from APS yesterday and they have agreed to fit the SC for me, although it's not something they want to be doing on a regular basis. Voodoo was going to take forever as they have lost AMD to do their remaps! Not long now! Also a Mk5 R32 was at APS after having the cams installed, who’s was it? Own up!

[/ QUOTE ]

The cams? I'd take a stab at that being Mr Brakesnake beerchug.gif

I'll be up at APS on the 14th (hopefully with a magazine in attendance) sekret.gif

169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

We are listening to you post jimmy but people are after something to be organised. How come it should take so long to try come up with a date ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Right feck it, why don't you fecking organise it then you fecking twat, its been discussed at certain TSN meets, have you been to any...NO, you fecking haven't..so don't wade in here gobbing off about things when it is being discussed with other members of TSN!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

We are listening to you post jimmy but people are after something to be organised. How come it should take so long to try come up with a date ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Right feck it, why don't you fecking organise it then you fecking twat, its been discussed at certain TSN meets, have you been to any...NO, you fecking haven't..so don't wade in here gobbing off about things when it is being discussed with other members of TSN!!

[/ QUOTE ]

yelrotflmao.gif classic...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just a quick word of advice, MacD, don't wind Jimmy up. He turns this funny shade of green when he gets angry. It's the shirt-ripping routine that makes it that bit worse.

Given the lack of smileys in your post to show whether you're being sarcastic or not, it takes a lot to organise a meet - it's not just about dates, it's about venues, who can go, who can't go, working around everyone else who needs to go but can't, etc.

beerchug.gif

Well if you lot don't want me in your "exclusive" club any more, then you can all get lost. So there... tongue.gif

Decked, I've already told Jimmy that he could stick me in a metal container in the red hot sun and feed me pulverised, dead maggots through my nose while reciting S Club 7 songs to me, and I still wouldn't talk...

[ QUOTE ]

Decked, I've already told Jimmy that he could stick me in a metal container in the red hot sun and feed me pulverised, dead maggots through my nose while reciting S Club 7 songs to me, and I still wouldn't talk...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats impressive! I hope to see you at the meet then!