'Getting it on' with an engaged girl

s4_sat

Well, if you read my psot in the LOJ about the total randomness, you'll know what I'm on about. This girl is engaged but should I try and 123576-assfeck.gif or just walk away? She's extremely hot and funny and we get along great. Just wondering if I should do something before I move job and don't see her again. confused.gif

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine if she is a 'good time' girl, but there is an issue of morals .

No doubt her other half would consider his engagement as the marriage proposal it is.

So ask yourself how you'd feel if you were he frown.gif.

On the other hand, she might be the sort that holds no real 'stay' regarding being engaged or even about being unfaithful. If she simply wants a night of lust and you both will walk away after, then it's down to your conscience wink.gif.

Since willies don't have much of a conscience, you might need to consider how heavy is her fiance.

If he's a local face, 18 stone and smiles, when being beaten by 6 skin heads, I think caution would be best.

Darn, why does my love life have to be so complicated. My back up plan got married last year so I have no back up plan frown.gif My best mate is going out with a guy who hates me for other reasons mad.gif This girl is perfect for me though. Liks the same things I do. Looks at girls boobs and says things like 'Are they nicer than mine?' and lifts up her top in the office or the car or anywhere. Her fiance is a nice guy. Only met him once or twice. Could kick his ass if need be but there's a daughter involved, albeit from a previous relationship.

[ QUOTE ]

yeah.. she sounds like marriage material alright.. lol

Think about it mate... Girls like that aint fit for marrage unless they change and even then they have to 'want to change'

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, she's great but I couldn't marry her. First of all, my mum would disapprove. I have to marry a girl of the same relgion, race, colour and all that stuff. second of all, she's older than me and she's Catholic so our views on religion and life are a bit at loggerheads.

Hmm, I wouldn’t do it myself as I’d hate to be in the fiancé’s shoes. I’d also be wary of considering her the perfect girl for me – if she is indeed willing to leap in the sack with you when she is engaged to someone else, she doesn’t exactly sound trustworthy.

Argh, my head hurts. It's the age old dilemma of 'to bone or not to bone, that the question' If I did then it wouldn't matter as I'm leaving there but I'd see people from the office as it's about 5min from my house. If I didn't then I'd spend ages thinking what it would be like if I did.

[quote but I couldn't marry her. First of all, my mum would disapprove. I have to marry a girl of the same religion, race, colour and all that stuff. second of all, she's older than me and she's Catholic so our views on religion and life are a bit at loggerheads.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus, how old are you grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

my mum would disapprove

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

have to marry a girl of the same religion

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

have to marry a girl of the same race

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

have to marry a girl of the same colour

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

she's older than me and she's Catholic so our views on religion and life are a bit at loggerheads

[/ QUOTE ]

But she's got great titz and makes you horny.

Word to the wise, your life is yours, feck the cultural, religious and family issues.

You live in the UK not some provincial Asian town where you'd be stoned to death for daring to do different to the families wishes.

Screw her and try to unscrew your odd morality.

One which makes it ok to play with someones elses betrothed, but immoral to go against the wishes of your mum grin.gif

How bizarre confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]

my mum would disapprove

[/ QUOTE ]

I stay with my mum and she's the one I would have to keep happy. My dad died 10 years ago so it's just me and my mum now. My bro is married and so is my sis. My uncle married an irish catholic and ended up getting divorced after 4 years. By the way, I'm an Indian Sikh and will end having an arranged marriage for those who didn't know.

[ QUOTE ]

have to marry a girl of the same religion

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, see above.

[ QUOTE ]

have to marry a girl of the same race

[/ QUOTE ]

See above.

[ QUOTE ]

have to marry a girl of the same colour

[/ QUOTE ]

See above.

[ QUOTE ]

she's older than me and she's Catholic so our views on religion and life are a bit at loggerheads

[/ QUOTE ]

See above.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Hmm, 2 months. Now that's a good point. Would it be as bad if I get 'pleasure from the mouth' instead or boning her?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're happy with that, go for it... although I'm sure it will only lead to more anyway!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the thing. After next week. I might not see her again. Will be going to new job across Glasgow.

Stay away bud.. this is personally speaking.

I was in pretty much the same situation apart from the fact that she wasnt as 'in your face' as the lass you have described.

Im also of Asian origin so know the culture thing as well.. lets just say that i wish i had left right alone..

Dammit, she's off next week on holiday so it's today tomorrow and friday left to decide or see what happens. Will sit back and see. If anything does happen then I won't try to stop it. If nothing happens then nothing happens. I'll only do something if it 'falls in my lap'

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

We're working. Off on Monday. I'll keep you updated on the outcome of the next few days.

[/ QUOTE ]

have you read what i wrote at the end of page 2? suicide.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'll not try to instigate anything. I'll just leave it as it is for the now. If anything happens then I'll have to play it by ear.