When's the next York Meet?

badgersuk

I've been a tyresmoke member for ages, but not actually looked far enough down the page to see the "meets" section - so obviously now i'm keen to come along to the next York meet, especially as the weather is getting better.

Anyone organising anything?

Cheers

Stu

[ QUOTE ]

I've been a tyresmoke member for ages, but not actually looked far enough down the page to see the "meets" section - so obviously now i'm keen to come along to the next York meet, especially as the weather is getting better.

Cheers

Stu

[/ QUOTE ]

A8 Tony will post up nearer the time mate 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Cheers

Stu

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice going dude.... 169144-ok.gifjump.gif

The Trackday / Meets section is only 5 lines down and its taken you 3 years to get there? I have it on good authority that the next spell of nice weather in York is expected in August 2009!!!! smashfreakB.gif....

The weather in York is mostly lovely all of the time and there are regular get togethers all year round.. crazy.gifgrin.gif