Is this really 9 years down the drain?...

Mattchaps

[ QUOTE ]

Hmm, I had asked in the past but got told where to go... bike.thumb.gif

Would seem like blackmail really. I'd prefer it if she was actually up for it, then she'd enjoy it too coffee.gif

which one is it Matt as me and the boys might come down one night 169144-ok.gif

Things have settled down a bit now, maybe moving on might not be too hard although I'm sure the odd reminder will still make my blood boil. FIREdevil.gif

Still, I've found something that takes my mind off it a little... a nice little lap dancing club which I now include as part of the lads pub cruel on a friday night... well, it keeps me happy grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Hmm, I had asked in the past but got told where to go... bike.thumb.gif

Would seem like blackmail really. I'd prefer it if she was actually up for it, then she'd enjoy it too coffee.gif

Things have settled down a bit now, maybe moving on might not be too hard although I'm sure the odd reminder will still make my blood boil. FIREdevil.gif

Still, I've found something that takes my mind off it a little... a nice little lap dancing club which I now include as part of the lads pub cruel on a friday night... well, it keeps me happy grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't push too hard, or you will loose her.

[ QUOTE ]

which one is it Matt as me and the boys might come down one night 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Its called The Ashford Club, used to be known as Screwballs, next to Blockbuster.

It's nothing special, but some of the girls are nice and it's not too busy so they give you plenty of attention grin.gif

Best bit for me is it's cheap 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

So what makes the girls so nice Matt and in what way do they give you plenty of attention???? wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

To be honest I don't know, I can't usually remember when the morning comes. But, my wallet is always empty so that must mean I had a good night... coffee.gif

And, I keep going back for more bike.thumb.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry to hear this Matt, but as much as everyone can give their opinion, its your relationship, and each one is different. As I always say if you are meant to be together no matter what happens you will, through thick and thin.

Keep smiling, keep your chin up and all the best - It will all turn out right in the end, what ever course your relationship takes 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

....IMO that's the best advice in this whole thread. 169144-ok.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd post a little update on the situation.

Things are getting back to normal, and this has been a little easier than I expected, and is getting easier still with time.

I wasn't sure at first about posting it on here, but I'm so glad I did. All of your comments were welcomed and believe it or not, it has made it easier for me to deal with 169144-ok.gif

I still have the odd moment where I think about what happened and I can feel myself getting wound up and frustrated. When this happens I try to concentrate my mind on something else... usually starts with looking at TsN grin.gif

Things should be ok between us, obviously I can't be 100% sure yet, but the signs are looking promising.

Thanks to all of you for your support beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Just thought I'd post a little update on the situation.

Things are getting back to normal, and this has been a little easier than I expected, and is getting easier still with time.

I wasn't sure at first about posting it on here, but I'm so glad I did. All of your comments were welcomed and believe it or not, it has made it easier for me to deal with 169144-ok.gif

I still have the odd moment where I think about what happened and I can feel myself getting wound up and frustrated. When this happens I try to concentrate my mind on something else... usually starts with looking at TsN grin.gif

Things should be ok between us, obviously I can't be 100% sure yet, but the signs are looking promising.

Thanks to all of you for your support beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yay!!! 169144-ok.gif

Totally agree - am a far happier person (well, usually - works is being a big let down) but it takes a very strong person to forgive that level of betrayal and i, although i tried, could not do it.

If you (or more rightly he) is giving it a go and things are going well then fair play and long may it continue and if you can get over that trust issue, if you can sit at home and not worry when she goes out with her mates, if you don't feel an overwhelming need to know where she is at all times and with who then you are a far greater, stronger man than I. 169144-ok.gif

If a 'leopard' can't change its spots, there is no point hanging on imo. Remember the good times but move on. Easy for me to say (and to have done as it happens) but I'm probably one of those guys who doesn't actually ever fall in love for longer than a few weeks. I don't understand how anyone can love someone who doesn't love them back....It's a two-way street for me.

But, as said above, we are all different.

[ QUOTE ]

fekr.gif

Mate i know what you are going through, i thought i could forgive but have been hurt again since by things she has done smashfreakB.gif

I fear my patience has about run out Flush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to hear that Danksy. From what you have said on here, you have given it more than 100% and most blokes would have fired her off by now.

Cant believe she is still messing you about.

I also get the feeling that you have held quite a bit in 'reserve' since the last incident. I get the feeling if you were to split now, you would be 100% ready emotionally as your brain has been in training for it, so to speak.

just my opinion from what you have posted up.

169144-ok.gif