CASIO DIGITAL CAMERA (SO SLIM FITS IN A WALLET)

mcgough

Im short of cash so im selling my worldly possesions, everything expensive i sell must go recorded post or be picked up after the bother i had with my MP4 recorder dissapearing in post.

For sale :- CASIO EXILM CARD WEARABLE CAMERA 2.0 mega pixels EX-S2

SAME AS THIS....

THIS IS THE SIZE OF A CREDIT CARD!!!!

exs2_front_blk.jpg

exs2_cradle.jpg

exs2_back.jpg

This is Super small and really light, fits in ya front pocket easily and you can forget its there, its got video recording too and a internal memory and is fully rechargable.....takes a brilliant picture (check out my archive for samples) its got every thing i bought it with and the original receipt for £489 it has USB cradle and automatic update, so even thoose who aint good with computers this loads all your files simply by dropping the camera into the cradle. And on the cd has photo software and printing options list.

Camera

Carry strap

Cradle

Usb wires

Charger

Software

Original Box

Original receipt

Camera is in perfect working order, although where ive had it in my pocket the silver coating has went from silver to grey- and a few slight marks!!!

looking for £50...yes just £50

MORE INFO ON THE CAMERA....

http://www.steves-digicams.com/2002_reviews/exs2.html

also for sale 19inch Rs4 alloys, audi B6 fridge, mudflaps, body kit, audi keys etc

and anything more i can find

[ QUOTE ]

How much for the fridge

--------------------

B6 2.5 TDIQS leather/alcantara heated fronts,front and rear PDC,xenons, dipping rear view and wing mirrors, chilled glove box, cruise, interior lightpack, rear blinds,RNS-E, sunroof, storage pack, silver mirror caps,

[/ QUOTE ]

....looks like you already have one!! ((its a in dash chilled cool box)) i have for sale

[ QUOTE ]

How much for the fridge?

I don't have one

Is it only the lower part of the glove box? I have my phatbox in the top right part.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive got the whole unit, glove box, plus most of the plastic that goes around it, minus the door. all in decent condition and from a car thats done 48k. i suppose you could unclip your FAT-BOX and put it in this part, swap over you lock/door then put this whole unit in one piece, thats how i removed it and it was simple enough.

i was going to put it in my car but ive done 342miles in 4 months and counting!!!

Blank glove boxes go for £80 on ebay and i payed a lot lot more for this make me a decent offer and its yours!!

[ QUOTE ]

What fitment are the RS4's and are they the new style RS4's like you have in the photo on your sig or are they the old 9 spoke type?

[/ QUOTE ]

They are the brand new ones ive got on the photo's, i dont drive the car so not much use to me!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

What fitment are the RS4's and are they the new style RS4's like you have in the photo on your sig or are they the old 9 spoke type?

[/ QUOTE ]

They are the brand new ones ive got on the photo's, i dont drive the car so not much use to me!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong fitment for me then! I'm sure they'll find a good home.