STOP BULLYING AND CHAT ABOUT CARS!

V10Vixen

I came to sniff Petrol to talk about Cars and Motoring with other people who like cars- I did not come here to get hurt and insulted.

Bullying is for 10 year olds in a playgroud not for adults - you should know better!

Know can we please all get along and talk cars no more childish playground crap! SAUER0421.GIFSAUER0421.GIFSAUER0421.GIFsportifs2.gifsportifs2.gif

[ QUOTE ]

yes that would be good - I passed on one of those - TR5 (is it? with IRS?) - the other day in Colchester - sky blue - very nice - and I thought of V10 Vixen.

[/ QUOTE ]

wink.gif

V10V, in that now infamous "other post", I pointed out a few things that might help you on your way, but recently it's gone a bit off track IMO crazy.gif

I think some thought it was a wind up, people come onto forums and say all kinds of crap. More banter than bullying, the're a friendly bunch here smile.gif

I mean I could say (a) I sat next to a current MP at school (b) I had an E36 M3 Cab and © I know Kate Moss - and would you believe them? (Actually two out of three are true - guess which grin.gif)

I checked out the myspace link and it looked kosher so I bothered to post an opinion(!)

So onto some kind of point, you like British cars, what would you buy as a new "Good Old British Car" now?? Rover gone, TVR Russiamerican, not Rolls(BMW) or Bentley (VW), so what? Mini Cooper? Honda?? (<- Built Here, not British Company Obviously smile.gif) Discuss grin.gif

Well, a lot of us here gave what we felt was constructive advice. I took time out of a busy day to give a few pointers, which I hoped would be useful. Several people in this forum work in publishing, have links with the industry, or have had articles published (myself included), but you chose to respond to them with abuse. I'm surprised that anyone persevered as long as they did.

Your real name's not Patrick by any chance, is it?

Befour I go you started it with insulting me I was bound to fight back Ive been in tears because you were nasty - im sick of bullying. I'm gettinmg this post locked to befour I go your all evil ignorent bullying BASTARDS! NOT WROTH SPITTING ON!

[ QUOTE ]

Befour I go you started it with insulting me I was bound to fight back Ive been in tears because you were nasty - im sick of bullying. I'm gettinmg this post locked to befour I go your all evil ignorent bullying BASTARDS! NOT WROTH SPITTING ON!

[/ QUOTE ]

Haven't you gone yet?

Don't let the door hit your arse will you. coffee.gif

Ohmigod Smitten you are a genius! Riz and Vixen are absolutely perfect for each other.

One who has asked for guidance on this very forum about how to get hold of a willing female - and his utter inability to do so, and the other a female car enthusiast who includes sex in her list of hobbies. They live nearish each other and I'll bet Vixen will love Riz's mini.

It's a TSN marriage made in heaven!!