*Change of Venue* Brighton Meet 14th April

Dan32

Unfortunately, the original pub we had for the temporary Brighton meet is also closed for refurbishment so I've found somewhere close by and booked us a table. Details are:

Blubeckers at the Bolney Stage Pub Website

Postcode for those with satnav RH17 5RL

From the A23 southbound, follow the signs for Bolney Village (next junction after the B2114 to Cuckfield/B2115 to Warninglid. Its a small junction, with a bridge in front of you going over the A23, and as you get to end of slip road, turn right at the T-junction and cross the bridge. At end of bridge, turn left)

From the A23 northbound, take the Bolney/Cuckfield A272 junction (at end of slip road, turn right at the roundabout towards Bolney Village, and the pub is on the right at the top of the hill)

Table booked for 1pm for 15 of us, inside if weather not good, outside if the forecast is true. All are welcome but please put your name on the list so I can amend the booking in time if there will be more than 15.

Jimmy and a few more of us will be in the car park for midday.

1131980-BolneyStage.jpg

1131980-BolneyStage1.jpg

1131980-Menu.jpg

1131980-Menu2.jpg

post-6603-13791439647_thumb.jpg

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Forgot to mention, Jimmy's Disco is also still going ahead, and, as always, all are welcome. Plan is to visit a few places in Brighton, have a few drinks, watch Lottie get drunk and throw stones at the seagulls on the beach using her bikini as a slingshot, bundle everyone into taxis having wiped the kebab off our shirts, pass out, and then all meet at mine for a massive fry up.

Anyone coming to this part, please bring a piece of (photo preferable) ID - door policy in Brighton, nothing to do with age, more about where you're from. Ridiculous I know, but thats Brighton for you.

jimmy_p

Dan32

RITEY

mlhj83

LeeR

lottiefox

SilverArrow

roy32

RedRobin

TwoSheds (2)

Johnwx

Daz (hopefully)

rs32 (more than likely)

ChrishR32

It will be good for you Rich, but then again so will the other treatment sekret.gifwink.gif be good to see you there Daz 169144-ok.gif

My shirt is awesome and no doubt will attract the ladies...well hopefully grin.gif

beerchug.gif

jimmy_p

Dan32

RITEY

mlhj83

LeeR

lottiefox

SilverArrow

roy32

RedRobin

TwoSheds (2)

Johnwx

Daz (hopefully)

rs32 (more than likely)

ChrishR32

SitaS3 (hopefully)

must remember the revenue collectors and where they congregate on that stretch of the A23 when going down there!