*Change of Venue* Brighton Meet 14th April

Dan32

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anywhere on the A23 is where there could be a traffic officer or a safety van, especially on a hot sunny saturday. There is a Traffic Police hut that they have their coffee and morning doughnuts in at Hickstead so they tend to be hidden on sliproads as you head towards Brighton. You have all been warned!!

I'm really sorry folks but I'm not going to come down for this weekend - I've just got too much work to do over the weekend before Monday's tour of the UK starts again, I'm shattered, a bit fed up and I need to sort some stuff out up here. I was looking forward to it but I will defo make the next one. frown.gif

I want lots of pictures and to see how Jimmy's shirt fares!

Dan - will PM you, but you can offer that spare room to a Thai lady now... tongue.gifgrin.gif169144-ok.gif

Gutted you can't make it, Lottie. Would love to say won't be the same without you but I know Roy can take up the slack of any that don't come along to the evening buttcheeks.gif

Blake - as Robin says, glad to welcome a new member to a meet, no matter what car they drive. In fact, that's what makes the meets so interesting, like when Ritey brought his Land Rover (not sure which series it is - sorry) and parked up on the grass verge bordering the carpark. Looked awesome sat on the hill ECLIPSe.gif

jimmy_p

Dan32

RITEY

mlhj83

LeeR

SilverArrow

roy32

RedRobin

TwoSheds (2)

Johnwx

Daz (hopefully)

rs32 (more than likely)

ChrishR32

SitaS3 (hopefully)

Mac3

Blake

[ QUOTE ]

I'm really sorry folks but I'm not going to come down for this weekend - I've just got too much work to do over the weekend before Monday's tour of the UK starts again, I'm shattered, a bit fed up and I need to sort some stuff out up here. I was looking forward to it but I will defo make the next one. frown.gif

I want lots of pictures and to see how Jimmy's shirt fares!

Dan - will PM you, but you can offer that spare room to a Thai lady now... tongue.gifgrin.gif169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a shame Lottie, I was hoping for some support against the R32 boys they always out number me sportifs2.gif

Lottie, there will be others smile.gif and next time you can make sure you bring some friends too grin.gif169144-ok.gif and there will be plenty of pics 169144-ok.gif Camera phones at the ready...

Looks like we will be having a cracking turn out tomor guys, and the weather is supposed to be good cool.gif

And remember the most important thing for tomorrow nights events...

Don't walk......Boogie jump.gif

beerchug.gifbeerchug.gif