POLL: What colour is your R32

Soulboy

Bling 'em, you know you want to  

1. 1. Bling 'em, you know you want to

• Do it, the gleam will be blinding!!!
    • Don't, you Westwood wannabee!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

As suspected the DBP is too common probably cos every one believe they were the fastest. Once you gone black theres no going back cos they are the fastest and not too common either. Most people probably too scared to drive em he he ECLIPSe.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yawn......we all know Silver is without doubt the classiest and fastest colour available. This post will self destruct in 5 seconds so its not worth posting a contradiction !! buttcheeks.gif

[ QUOTE ]

very nicely done 169144-ok.gif I'm stressed 2day. need to look at some .:R stuff for a while frown.gif

Told you red .:R's were rare...

[/ QUOTE ]

I am suprised there are four MKIV Red ones on here, there is Pomme, RFR32 and who are the other two?

That would be a good percentage of the 44 UK ones 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

As suspected the DBP is too common probably cos every one believe they were the fastest. Once you gone black theres no going back cos they are the fastest and not too common either. Most people probably too scared to drive em he he ECLIPSe.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

DBP looks better as commented by not just the owners of R32's ECLIPSe.gif

Got to say that I bought a DBP car because I liked the colour, not because of anyone else's views - Mrs Mook hates it ROLLEY~14.GIF

I need to be really clear, though, despite all previous posts in this thread. There is scientific proof that blue cars are quicker that black, silver, grey or red ones... tongue.gif

<font color="red">Mk4 Toronto red,</font> mk5 black, that’s the best colour's. all though i hav a <font color="blue"> mk4 DPB </font> witch is also good on both. silver is if u wanna go unnoticed and look like any other boring golf and u are all wrong pink is the fastest bike.thumb.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Here is the link to the numbers list of MK4 cars produced.

MK4 R32 Cars Produced Thread

There weren't any shadow blue MK4 cars. I think this colour came out with the MK5?

[/ QUOTE ]

No Shadow Blue, but Indigo Blue Pearl which was basically the same colour, if you look in the R32 gallery you will see my MKIV side by side with my MKV,identical colour different name 169144-ok.gif