Think im going to do it!

Woppum

Should Thatcher have a state funeral?  

1. 1. Should Thatcher have a state funeral?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im not doing it to make the car pretty. The opposite really.

I sort of think its a modern classic, there are so little on the road anyway but to make it look that bit more focused dosent hurt. A real racer!

Im gonna book it in. I think it has the potential to look very sharp, besides I can always revert if I dont like it! 169144-ok.gif

CSL003R.jpg

_Q1H0272.jpg

CSL012.jpg

The track photo and the close up make me say yes, the other pics not so sure... I reckon it will look better in the flesh either way I am sure. Difficult one Wopps, I wouldnt know if I would have the balls to do it...

Go for it!! lol

Close up also looks nicer prob contrasting with the AP brakes, not so sure standard would have the same impact?

Well im going to do it!

I can always revert back to standard (as said) as its just a lick of paint at the end of the day and not that expensive.

I think it could make the car look quite sharp - and giving the CSL a bit more individuality if done right is no bad thing.

Never been one for cosmetic before - never changed the wheels or body kit of a car - but to me the CSL is different somehow. Besides im 90% certain I wont keep the new M3 longer that a week (already offered a good premium for mine today!) and am all up for making this car my dream to run for the next 3-5 years until I swap for the next gen CSL GT3/RS.

Guy - Im going to have to get them to show me swatches to put up to the paint (if I can) as I find it quite hard to tell from just the pics I have posted. Spoke to Hudsons today though and they can fit me in upon command so ill do it this week!

Wopps: No, no, no, no and NOOOO !!!!!!

Please keep it standard mate. I know you`re talking about individuality, but how many CSL`s do you actually see around anyway ?

Your choice mate, but if I saw it buzz past me on the road somewhere, I`d just think "shame he didn`t keep the CSL standard......."

BTW, I voted "yes"........ grin.gif

Sorry mate, couldn`t resist; but in all seriousness, it`s a resounding "NO" from me.

A most definate yes, really suits the car and makes it individual, I think I would do the grille as well - which would give it a very aggressive look.

Oh and then stick a supercharger on it......and then...

Cant wait to see the pics